Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Pink and delicate, how old are you this year? ...

    [Hahaha Fun is too sincere]

    [There is one thing to say, who would not like handsome     men and beauties]

    [Actually, I also...hehe]

All the time, the first time male and female guests meet each other in various love variety shows. Following the rules, the woman is gentle and pleasant, and the man is calm and steady. It is the ideal of life when talking about the sky. From meeting and holding hands, they are dreamy and beautiful like a fairy tale. Such a bridge arrangement will make the audience the first time you see it. It's life and death, but after watching it too much, it feels like a routine.

    Not to mention how many male and female guests were exposed to negative/face news about cheating and cheating after the program ended. It can really be said to be a large-scale dream awakening scene.

    So after hearing Duan Jiaye's answer, the audience was amused by the unexpectedly straight answer.

    At this time, the director cut the camera back to the heartbeat cabin again, and several guests who had already arrived were sitting on the sofa chatting.

    Meng Xiaotang is the first female guest to arrive at the Heartbeat House today. She has just starred in the hot fairy tale drama. She plays the protagonist's little sister in the play. She is lively and cute in the early stage, but grows slowly in the later stage. The ending is to save her daughter. The Lord died, the sentence "I will be your forever little junior sister?" blasting the entire network, it is the existence of the fans in the hearts of their own sisters.

    She is wearing a 99Z.L white dress today, with her slightly curly hair combed into a simple single ponytail. With her slightly childish face, she is as fresh and lovely as the sister next door. People find it extremely cordial. As soon as Meng Xiaotang is shot, the live broadcast room becomes a uniform "Ah, I'm dead" painting style.

    [Sister Xiaotang is so good]

    [Ah, ah, my old mother's heart is going to be cute ! 】

    【There is a complex feeling of seeing her own female goose in love

    ooh 】Meng Xiaotang looks a little nervous, with fawn-like eyes as if he doesn’t know where to put his gaze . He hangs his head slightly and looks very well-behaved.

    Yi Zhou came out from the kitchen with a water glass, gently placed the water glass in front of Meng Xiaotang, smiled at her and said, "Sister, I helped you pour a glass of water."

    Yi Zhou's personality is very lively and outgoing, and his appearance is clean. Sunshine is the youthful style that is popular in the current circle. When everyone is still more restrained, he is the first guest to behave naturally and actively, so many instructors are very optimistic about him.

    "Thank you."

    Meng Xiaotang smiled slightly and expressed his gratitude to Yi Zhou.

    The subtle atmosphere between the two immediately caught the audience's attention, and frantically sent out barrage in the live broadcast room.

    [Yi Zhou, I can! Sunshine boy × soft cute sweet girl, too sweet! ]

    [Ah ah ah no resistance to this big boy]

    [buy shares up! Bought shares! 】

    Barrage is discussing the suitability of Yi Zhou and Meng Xiaotang. Su Tiannu, who is sitting on the other end of the sofa, leaned back on the sofa and turned to another female guest, Lin Chenxi, as if feeling envied. "It's great, I also want a male guest to pour water for me." After