Chapter 39

Chapter 39-Lu Qi, Can You Still Choose

    The meeting place with Shen Zhan was set at another club not far from where the event was held. The security work there was very good, and guests did not need to worry about their privacy/privacy being leaked out.

    Xu Songluo and Lu Qi waited in the box for a while before Shen Zhan arrived late.

    The moment the man pushed the door and entered, Xu Songluo could clearly see the flustered breath from the opponent. In the past, he always had a calm face, but at this moment he was panting very improperly, his hair looked like It's a little messy, and the whole person seems to have just been squeezed out of the crowd.

    But Shen Zhan couldn't control his embarrassment at the moment. He looked up at Xu Song 99Z.L Luo who was sitting idly in the middle of the box. He only felt a hard time in his throat. He wanted to talk, but it seemed like years of rusting. The switch was rusty, no matter how hard it was, there was no way to open the chatterbox.

    Shen Zhan never thought that Xu Songluo knew what happened when he met Song Ling.

    When she saw Song Lingfa's Weibo support Xu Songluo and angrily Lu Qi, Shen Zhan panicked instantly.

    Surprise, embarrassment, regret... all kinds of emotions are like intertwined ropes, twisted and tightened, and he is almost out of breath, almost suffocating.

    At the moment when he heard Xu Songluo's voice on the phone, he was panicked, and he couldn't help but feel anxious hope in his heart. He wanted to quickly explain to Xu Songluo, hoping that she could forgive himself.

    Shen Zhan looked at Xu Songluo with a hoarse voice, "...I'm sorry."

    Now it seems that he can't say anything except I'm sorry.

    Shen Zhan stared at Xu Songluo with an ugly expression for a long time. After a while, she asked in a low voice, "How did you know?"

    Xu Songluo's expression was plain as usual. She smiled and handed her eyes to Lu Qi next to her. There is no direct answer.

    "Lu Qi?" Shen Zhan followed Xu Songluo's gaze to Lu Qi, looking a little confused, frowning, "What's the matter?"

    Looking at Xu Songluo with a smile on his face, Lu Qi finally understood the reason Xu Songluo had asked him if he had told Shen Zhan what they had met that day, and suddenly her face sank, not knowing how to explain it.

    Seeing that Lu Qi hadn't said it for a long time, Xu Songluo didn't rush to speak, her voice was so flat as if she was telling something that had nothing to do with her.

    That day Xu Songluo went to the Beijing next to Beiyi to find Shen Zhan as usual. There are many colleges and universities in the nearby area. Basically many schools are separated by a wall. Young people can’t stop them from passing each other. Beiyi students and Beijing It’s not uncommon for students to fall in love. After a long period of time, the two schools will have the nicknames of the Beijing Art Branch and the Beiyi Economic Branch respectively, which shows that the students of the two universities have a very close relationship.

    On the way to find Shen Zhan, Xu Songluo met Lu Qi. Although the two of them knew each other, they didn’t meet many times. Shen Zhan was always there, so this was the first time they met in private. .

    When the other party saw Xu Songluo, he didn't know what had happened, and he seemed to be in a bad mood.

    "Come to Shen Zhan?" He saw Xu Songluo coming, raised his eyebrows, with a trace of reluctance written in the dark eyes, and finally sneered inexplicably, as if talking to Xu Songluo and talking to himself. "I really don't know where you came from such a great ability, it's