Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    Originally, after Meng Xiaotang heard Shen Zhan’s words, the stone hanging in his heart slowly let go. Although the sudden ex-girlfriend disrupted her arrangements, Shen Zhan’s subsequent reaction turned her down. Pushed to a higher position, but not two minutes after Meng Xiaotang was happy, Xu Songluo poured a basin of cold water over and pushed Shen Zhan to the cusp of the storm.

    Meng Xiaotang's face sank, and a bit of dissatisfaction appeared in his eyes, and he looked at Xu Songluo, trying to make his tone not sound so unkind, and counterattacked: "Songluo, are you a little deliberate when you say this? Are you more than A Zhan? Know his ex-girlfriend?"

    Shen Zhan's expression changed imperceptibly, as if he had something to say, but he didn't say it.

    [Some people just don’t see other people’s goodness, so they always like to deliberately stab them]

    [Don’t go against others, how can you fuck with her peculiar character]

    [I’m surprised, normal people should empathize with scumbags , right? , How can someone take the initiative to substitute for the scumbag? 】

    【Hehe, I’m afraid it’s not like gathering things together】

    The audience who don’t like Xu Songluo took the opportunity to borrow the topic in the live broadcast room, and clung to the sympathy between Xu Songluo and Shen Zhan’s predecessor, as if this could prove that she is an out-and-out scum Girl, that's why she deliberately sang Shen Zhan.

    After hearing Meng Xiaotang's words, Xu Songluo was not anxious or annoyed. She chuckled and was about to speak. Duan Jiaye, who had not spoken all the time, intervened suddenly: "You don't know, aren't you still talking?"

    Although the audience has gradually become accustomed to Duan Jiaye's uprightness, it is obvious that the guests at the shooting scene are still not used to it, especially when confronting Duan Jiaye's soul with questions, they are often too speechless.

    Meng Xiaotang's lips moved, but he couldn't think of any excuses, and finally closed his mouth angrily.

    [Famous double-standard rollover scene]

    [Laughing to death, double-standard quickly shut up! ]

    [Fun brother never really awake too terrible]

    "She was just too small Tang cares about me."

    Seeing some Xiabulaitai Mengxiao Tang, Zhan Shen or help her pull out of respect, and not to sound too good explained: "We It’s normal not to know my ex-girlfriend and disagreement.”

    Shen Zhan’s subtext is: as long as you know enough, you will know that he is right, and his predecessor is a woman with a worrisome character.

    [Has the per capita yin and yang weirdness started now? ]

    [How deep is Shen Zhan's resentment towards his predecessor, it really makes me a little curious]

    "Then why are you telling us?"

    Duan Jiaye frowned inexplicably, and asked unceremoniously: " Is it because anyone who knows won't listen to you?"

    Su Tian almost laughed without restraint.

    Wonderful!

    Why did Shen Zhan talk to their unfamiliar guest mentors about his ex-girlfriends from 99Z.L? Don't you just want to pull it on, and then show it to Meng Xiaotang? Who can mix in a variety show is not a human being, who is Shen Zhan fooling with such careful thoughts?