Chapter 41

Chapter 41 Calm Down, Teacher Duan

    The room leak happened even after night rain, and I don’t know if it was intentional or unintentional. In the barrage of the live broadcast room, someone suddenly asked: [Hey, I remember if there was any guest who owed someone a task and didn’t want to pay it back, was it her? ]

    Seeing someone asking this, other audience members remembered that Meng Xiaotang had an emotional breakdown and left midway, and then returned to participate in the recording and only prepared a verbal apology, but Duan Jiaye questioned on the spot whether he had never thought about the task he would still owe. The scene of Meng Xiaotang was so embarrassed that she lost control of her expression. Finally, she was reluctant to agree and was uploaded to the Internet by screenshots, which caused a very bad negative influence on her.

    [Yes, that’s her]

    [No wonder she was unhappy when she saw Sister Luo instructing Lu Qi to do her job to apologize, because it was enough for her to apologize. How could Sister Luo deliberately toss the person who apologized? ]

    [Silent child, so do not accept the dill sister Lu Qi apology and have not seen 99Z.L Mengxiao Tang Lu Qi to find out the record straight ah! When should we accept an apology has become a topic of discussion? Sister Luo is not the one who did the bad thing. She has to think about accepting the feelings that an apology will bring to the rest of the people. What a big face? 】    Meng Xiaotang, who has been walking with natural human settings, has been on the verge of overturning after experiencing several disturbances in the show. Her disagreements and selfishness have become more and more obvious in front of the camera, no matter what Whether she just wanted to apologize verbally or condemn Xu Songluo for not accepting Lu Qi's apocalypse, it makes people feel that she is not as innocent as she looks.     To be better is to speak but not to brains, to be better is to be selfish in nature, but also feel that I am very kind, so I will say some unthinkable things.     "Xiaotang, I want to talk to you." When the     breakfast was over, Shen Zhan stopped Meng Xiaotang and signaled that he had something to talk to Meng Xiaotang.     According to the setting of the program group, each guest will have a cameraman by his side, so that it is convenient to record the bits and pieces of the heartbeat cabin from various perspectives, and add them to the editing version of the week for playback.

    However, as one of the investors in the show, Shen Zhan obviously has more rights. For example, now, he gives the staff a look, and the other side closes the camera in the room comprehensibly, turns and leaves, leaving space for Shen Zhan and Meng Xiaotang are two people.

    After confirming that all camera and recording equipment were turned off, Shen Zhan spoke.

    He raised his head to look at Meng Xiaotang, but as if he didn't dare to look at the other person directly, he subconsciously turned away from his sight, he seemed to slowly figure out his own words word by word in his heart, and then said slowly. "I may not be able to be with you as I said before."

    At first, Shen Zhan really had a good impression of Meng Xiaotang. For this reason, he specially helped Meng Xiaotang to airborne and become a guest of "Plan of Heart". Then I participate in the show as an investor, paving the way for them to successfully hold hands at the end of the show and become real lovers.     But as time passed, Meng Xiaotang’s successive reactions surprised him. Gradually, Shen Zhan found that he didn’t like Meng Xiaotang as much as he had imagined, especially when he knew why his ex-girlfriend had always been troubled. After abandoning himself, he fell into deep self-blame and guilt.     Shen Zhan realized that he might really not be able to let go of Xu Songluo.     Although he knew that his behavior was improper, but since his heart was no longer on Meng Xiaotang's body, he should tell the other party so that the other party should not delay him any longer.     Contrary to the expected conjecture, Meng Xiaotang did not cry and blush as usual when she heard what Shen Zhan said, and looked at him pitifully. On the contrary, Meng Xiaotang only looked a little sad, and then asked back after a moment: " …Is it because of Usnea?"     Perhaps in the eyes of most people, Meng Xiaotang, who has been walking with a natural and innocent character, would be a little silly and sweet, but in this circle, the innocent character does not mean that he is weak. For a simple little white flower, if he hadn't really thought about it, it would be luck that Meng Xiaotang was able to get to where he is today.