Chapter 30

Chapter 30 The human steel plate will never let you lose...

    After the entertainment competition, the guests of "Plan of Heart" played several interactive mini games with the audience in the exclusive event area. This is the end of today's event recording.

    After Xu Songluo packed up the things in the lounge, she was ready to return to the car to wait for the rest of the people to gather. Before going out a few steps, she ran into Shen Zhan who was also going to the parking lot.

    Shen Zhan stood against the wall in the guest passage, looking like he was waiting for someone. When Xu Songluo walked over, he instinctively looked in the direction of the sound.

    The light in the passage was not very bright, but he still recognized Xu Songluo as the person walking by at a glance.

    Obviously, Xu Songluo also recognized him.

    Apart from the on-site staff in the guest channel, only guests who came to participate in the event can come and go. It is still early to the end of the event, so there is no one in the channel. Seeing Shen Zhan appearing here, Xu Songluo naturally didn't want to talk. He turned around and left.

    Seeing Xu Songluo didn't speak, Shen Zhan gritted his teeth and raised his leg to follow, and walked quickly to Xu Songluo's side, looking like he was walking side by side with her to the parking lot.

    Shen Zhan glanced at Xu Songluo, lowered his voice and said, "Your taste is really unique."

    There was a hint of mockery in Shen Zhan's voice, and he sneered as if it were ridiculous. Yu Guang looked at Xu Songluo's reaction.

    As soon as he came to the scene today, Shen Zhan recognized that the Fun opposite was the person he had met several times before. Looking at the next interaction between Xu Songluo and the other party, Shen Zhan felt more upset.

    He is not so calm yet, so he can watch his ex-girlfriend flirt with others in the public.

    Xu Songluo originally Shen Zhan was waiting for Meng Xiaotang in the guest channel. Who would have thought that the other party would catch up. Xu Songluo was not upset when she heard Shen Zhan's words. She smiled slightly, turned her head to look at Shen Zhan, and replied with a smile: "Otherwise, how could there be you?"

    This sentence is not only a reply to Shen Zhan, but also a half-truth from her.

    If she hadn't looked down upon her when she was too young, there would be nothing about Shen Zhan now.

    "You!"

    Shen Zhan was choked by Xu Songluo's words, just about to speak in irritation, but immediately closed his mouth, staring at Xu Songluo silently, did not speak, and didn't know what he was thinking.

    Xu Songluo felt a little surprised for Shen Zhan's surprisingly quiet this time, but it had nothing to do with her. Seeing that the other party did not sneer as before, Xu Songluo was very happy.

    But Shen Zhan seemed unhappy again.

    He carefully looked at Xu Songluo's expression, and after confirming that the other party was really not looking at him, he frowned somewhat unhappily.

    To be honest, he feels a little confused now.

    Before they met again in the show, Shen Zhan always thought that Xu Songluo was a disgusting vulgar woman. She was light, loose, and self-righteous. Besides her beautiful appearance, she had nothing to do with her inside.