Chapter 22

Chapter 22 How about drawing a puppy? ...

    It was supposed to be just an ordinary poster promotion. Who would have thought that because the picture was blocked but could not be reviewed, it quickly posted a hot search. Many passersby and netizens also came in curiously and watched what happened.

    [The more you stop watching, the more I want to see. JPG]

    [Daily auditing and not being a human being, what can our distinguished members not be able to see? 】

    【Is it such a big scale? Depend on! I’m getting more and more excited]

    "What’s the situation? This will also be blocked? What do the reviewers say?"

    The leader of the program group’s publicity and distribution group is now all big, for this two-person poster program group began to promote earlier , In addition to the controversial relationship between Xu Songluo and Shen Zhan, this publicity will definitely be a topic. Who would have thought that the poster that took a lot of effort to shoot will be blocked by social platforms, but it’s not Annoying?

    The staff of the publicity group contacted the platform, but the reviewers of the other side insisted that their pictures were too suggestive and inappropriate for posting on the public platform. They were advised to modify them before uploading.

    Suggestive?

    The group leader looked at the photos on the screen, and felt a little complicated.

    Their guests didn't take off or missed it, and they didn't pose as a side ball. How could they be suggestive?

    But this incident is outrageous when I think about it. A poster posted by one of their program officials was judged to have sex/emotion by the social platform. Whether they were too vague or the other party was too much to make such a big speechless incident happen.

    The netizens are there to watch the excitement and joy, and the program group is not ridiculous.

    The official blog tried several times, but the pictures were killed quickly without exception, and they were not even refreshed. As soon as they were sent out, they were thumbnails of exclamation marks on the gray background. No one is deliberately engaging in their mentality.

    Seeing that the pictures couldn't be posted, netizens who were just eating melons began to make bold guesses.

    [Is it so exciting? I've been caught (shielded)]

    [Speechless, a certain actress can't play the sideball, right? ]

    [It’s funny to be caught in a pornographic poster with the CP of the other guests on the show]

    [It’s so disgusting, I feel that Shen Zhan is dirty and not good enough for our Xiaotang]

    [I think our sister Xiaotang has a nice personality Bullying, right? It’s all stinky fish, rotten shrimps]

    Because there is no physical picture, netizens have guesses at all times, and of course malicious slander is indispensable.

    Last time, Meng Xiaotang was greatly affected by the Beiyi school flower post. Not only did some people suspect that the post came from her own hand, but it was accidentally overturned, some people said that this school flower is indeed a misnomer, and her team is advised not to use this for marketing. .

    This time I finally found the opportunity to take advantage of the topic, and of course I wanted to avenge it back, and by the way, help them consolidate their own personalities.