Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    The staff announced that the dinner party was over. The guests also stood up and prepared to leave. Xu Songluo turned her head and said softly: "Let's go."

    Duan Jiaye nodded, and the two of them turned around and walked into the house like this, Shen Zhan Standing still looking at their backs, they seemed to want to speak, but they opened their mouths but didn't say anything.

    After walking away for a certain distance, Xu Songluo stopped, Duan Jiaye followed her and stopped together, raising her eyes to look at her.

    "Teacher Duan."

    Xu Songluo smiled slightly and looked up at Duan Jiaye. There were no other people around. She took a few steps forward. The man stepped back subconsciously, his back lightly hitting the outer wall of the building. On, stopped.

    Duan Jiaye lowered his head and looked at Xu Songluo. The dark night shrouded the figures of the two of them. Only the light from the heartbeat cabin faintly illuminated their faces, but they still couldn't see clearly.     The evening breeze suddenly became rapid, and the light in the woman's eyes flickered. She reached out her hand to hold Duan Jiaye's face, and then quickly kissed the man's lips. The hot breath filled the cheeks of the two of them, excited. There was a shaking trembling.     Her black and bright eyes looked so dazzling in the dark night, Xu Songluo looked at him like this, and then Qing 99Z.L gently leaned to his ear and said, "Good night."     Duan Jiaye's gaze paused slightly. , Raised his brow subconsciously.     Seeing that Duan Jiaye didn't respond for a long time, Xu Songluo seemed to be about to say something, but suddenly heard the man chuckle, lowered his head, and kissed Xu Songluo's lips.     His movements are very light, but with a sense of strength, engulfing the undercurrent of turbulent emotions.     Xu Songluo blinked her eyes unexpectedly, while Duan Jiaye raised her head to look at her, and said in a deep voice, "Good night."

    After bypassing the section of the road on the side of the cottage, the two of them came to the front yard. Duan Jiaye gave Xu Songluo a look, indicating that she did not need to send it again, so Xu Songluo stood in the yard and watched Duan Jiaye leave, and then returned to the room. .

    "Meng Xiaotang is over this time."

    Qin Wan saw what happened in the live broadcast and immediately called non-stop to tell Xu Songluo about the current public opinion of the outside world, "Shen Zhan, an outsider in the circle can still leave the Internet and run away. Beng is completely fan collapse.”

    Originally, the public was less tolerant of female celebrities. Even if the fuse of this incident was Shen Zhan, Xu Songluo and Meng Xiaotang were more likely to fall into public opinion. Xu Songluo heard of Qin. She didn't say much when she was late. She was not interested in getting into trouble, but she was also not interested in being a saint, so she just told Qin Wan to pay attention to the reactions of other families, so that no one would fish in troubled waters, and she didn't have to mention anything else.     Qin Wan was not very surprised when she heard Xu Songluo say this. She smiled and said: "Sometimes I really admire you. Now the whole network is eating melons. How many people still want to see you give a reversal. Why don’t you care at all?”     Xu Songluo was already sitting at the table and began to remove her makeup. She was about to take a bath and sleep. She only smiled softly when she heard Qin Wan’s words and said, “Stay up late is much harder than Meng Xiaotang and Shen Zhan. They It’s upset, staying up late will hurt my body, so what do you say I should do now?"     Xu Songluo knew that her character was not a pleasing character, so there were more people who didn’t like her, but why did she do it because of those People who don't like her change themselves? Even if she makes a change, she should also make a change for her liking, so that every change she makes will make her look more and more like what she likes, rather than getting further and further away from what she likes.     As for Shen Zhan and Meng Xiaotang, Xu Songluo only pays attention to whether they will interfere with her. If they don't, then they will have no weight with her. She has a small position in her heart and can't leave useless things.     "Yes, yes, weissona, go and rest soon."