Chapter 46

Chapter 46-Thank You, Duan

    After listening to Gu Yue explaining the rules of the game, some guests still didn’t understand the meaning of “never move your heart” in the game. Su Tian frowned, and some unsurely asked: “Performing the scene of the idol drama, but it’s something to yourself. The partner can’t be moved, right?”

    Gu Yue nodded, seeming to see everyone’s doubts. She glanced to the side and saw Xu Songluo and Duan Jiaye, so she simply took these two people as an example and explained: “Today’s For the breakfast topic, did Songluo and the tutor Duan have a very happy chat? Then in the game later, the show team will divide the two of them into two different teams to see if they are also interested in other guests What? To put it simply, your favorite object is not your partner in this round of the game, so everyone should be careful."

    The audience who was still stunned by the rules of the game suddenly understood what Gu Yue said. .

    Good guy, it’s no wonder that you are not allowed to play games. It turns out that you deliberately took apart a pair of CPs and asked them to perform idol drama scenes with other guests separately, so that your subjects can watch themselves and others perform idol dramas, that is, "The Heartbeat Project." The program group who is making trouble like this dare to play so much.

    [That’s really not tempting, hahaha]

    [If any CP pair is tempted by their acting partner, oh, there will be a good show]

    [Or we can look forward to it, no matter how sweet this scene is, our guest is There is no feeling, until his partner ran over to tease him, hehehe]

    [Sister, you almost typed Mr. Duan’s name on the screen]

    [Since someone said Mr. Duan, then I will boldly guess that a sister Luo will treat herself The famous scene where the partner eliminated hahaha]

    [+1]

    Gu Yue served as the referee in this round, and the remaining eight players were reorganized under the special arrangement of the program group, and all the high-pitched CPs in the audience were split into different In the team, Xu Songluo's partner was Shen Zhan.

    Meng Xiaotang glanced at Shen Zhan and found that the man's palm was silently clenched into a fist, and he seemed to have noticed his own abnormality. He deliberately pretended to be nonchalant, and then slowly let go of his hand, but he couldn't hide his excitement. Look at Xu Songluo.

    Seeing Shen Zhan's appearance, Meng Xiaotang didn't speak, but when the camera came over, he held Shen Zhan's hand as always, showing a worried and hesitating look, like a little girl who was jealous but didn't say anything. , She saw her fans hurriedly shouted Shen Zhan in the barrage, so that he quickly comforted Meng Xiaotang.

    The program group gave the guests 20 minutes to rehearse separately, and the staff began to set up the scene. Xu Songluo and Shen Zhan came to the terrace to speak to each other.

    Under the shining of the sun, the temperature of the oncoming outdoor wind at 99Z.L seemed to rise a few degrees. Under the scent of vegetation and flowers around the heartbeat cabin, the warm gust of wind made people's head a little groggy, Shen Zhanyi When she looked up, she saw Xu Songluo's hair being blown away, subconsciously raising her hand to help her blow it away.

    Feeling someone approaching, Xu Songluo, who was looking down at the script, gave a glance, raised her hand and gently blocked Shen Zhan’s outstretched hand with the script, turned to look at each other, did not speak, just told Shen Zhan with her slightly mocking gaze, please He respects himself.