Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    Duan Jiaye was absent from the recording of today’s show. Although the audience in the live broadcast room was a bit disappointed, especially the audience who were attracted by the clips of Xu Songluo and Duan Jiaye’s heartbeat game that were circulated on the Internet only yesterday, because they couldn’t see their sister Songluo and Songluo all day long. Teacher Duan felt sorry for the interaction, but for some guests at the scene, they were silently relieved.

    Yi Zhou is one of the 99Z.L people.

    Seeing that the other guests were still asking when Duan Jiaye would come back, he couldn't help but slander in his heart: What are you doing now? It's best not to come back!

    To be honest, he really didn't want to understand what it meant for the program group to invite such an individual to be a tutor.

    Originally, the guests of the show were four women and three men. The male guests would never be reduced to an embarrassing scene that no one cares about. Yi Zhou knew that no matter how he performed, Shen Zhan and Chi Yanxing could not be better. These two are the president and the rich second generation. At this point, I don’t know how many cuts are higher than a star in the audience's hearts, and how can he behave?

    Before the delegation did not come, in order to increase the interaction between the male and female guests, Yi Zhou always teamed up with different female guests. Relying on Meng Xiaotang's bitter love, he was tragically attracted by the cannon fodder script.     Yi Zhou originally thought that he could change his goal and repeat his tricks, but who would have thought that the program group arranged for an inspection group to join, and also specially balanced the ratio of men to women in the program, so that the audience would not always say that their program group had bad intentions, but in this way, there would be no women. Guests will choose Yi Zhou.     Not to mention that on the first day, Yi Zhou was directly asked by Duan Jiaye how long it would take to keep the rest of the people back. He was forced to agree to make changes in three days. During this time, he could only talk to Gu Yue, the instructor of the inspection team, to avoid suspicion. To complete the task together, the shots can be said to be pitiful, and almost disappeared from the audience's memory.     Thinking of this, Yi Zhou clenched his fists subconsciously.     The recording of "Heartbeat Project" is coming to an end. If he doesn't work hard, it's like wasting so long in vain, and he hasn't earned any heat.     "Sister Songluo, let me help you."

    Today, Xu Songluo was responsible for washing dishes and tidying the table. As soon as she got up to collect the dishes, Yi Zhou rushed over, actively trying to tidy up all the tableware.

    "It's okay, I'll do it myself."

    Xu Songluo glanced at Yi Zhou. The woman's eyes were always crystal clear and moist, as if brilliance overflowed in it. Yi Zhou turned her head embarrassedly by her. Although he was amazed by Xu Songluo's beauty, more often he didn't dare to look directly into the other person's eyes. He always felt that Xu Songluo could see through him at a glance.

    Su Tian saw Yi Zhou jumping like a monkey today, and instantly guessed what the other person was thinking. He smiled and rolled up his sleeves and walked over, as if to push Yi Zhou out of the restaurant, and said with a grin: "I Just come to help Usuna. I'm afraid Azhou, you are clumsy. If you fall a plate, what should you do if you get injured?"     After talking about it, they flew over, and the two of them had a confrontation in the air. They all looked amiable, and only the two parties concerned knew what they thought.     [Why is Yi Zhou so active today? 】    【I remember, today is the fourth day, and the three-day period has passed. Is Yi Zhou going to change it for everyone to see? 】    【Crazy @段老師! ! ! Someone wants to take away Sister Luo! 】    【Tian Tian: Okay Yi Zhou, I want to get close to Songluo after I agree! 】    "Sister Su Tian, ​​just let me come."     Yi Zhou smiled at Su Tian, ​​but he was puzzled. He didn't expect that Su Tian, ​​who had not dealt with Xu Songluo before, would also come in now, but after another thought, I thought about it. It's normal. Now the hot spots of the show are on Xu Songluo 99Z.L, and Su Tian is not stupid. Of course, there is no need to send traffic to the others.     "I have worked hard to improve, Sister Su Tian, ​​you also want to give me a chance to perform, okay?"