Back To Life

It's been nine months since their friends have been stolen. Since the Mercenaries attacked. They went ahead with the plan they had and started driving through countries to Montana. Hoping to reach the borders of Canada.

Hoping their friends are there safe and sound.

Giulia was still hurting. She just got her brother back; and now he's gone again. "It'll be okay, Giulia. We'll get them back." Simon said as he drove the van through the town of Illinois. It was a decent city. Lots of nice neighborhoods and wasn't as busy as New York was. "I know, but this is Ercole we're talking about! It's been nine months! What if we're too late? What if they're already dead? Or their heads hung up on a wall? Or their bodies layed out on the floor like carpets?" Giulia panicked, "I'm sure none of that has happened to them. Your brother and your friend are strong; so I'm sure they found a way to escape already and are just hiding." Said Jason, Giulia sighed, "I hope you guys are right." Luca placed his hand on Giulia's shoulder, "It'll be okay, Giulia. Maybe they're right! Maybe they already escaped Ercole and are just hiding somewhere; or maybe they went to Montana ahead of us!" Said Luca, Giulia placed her hand on top of Luca's, "I hope your right." She said with worry as they continued to drive through the neighborhood to look for someplace to rest for the night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alberto POV

It was silent.

Peaceful.

Calm.

Alberto breathed in; then back out. He felt relaxed. He opened his eyes and saw a painting on the ceiling that looked like a giant whale and some sort of dragon circling each other as they're surrounded by ocean foam and water. Alberto took a deep breathe in and sat up; he was still wounded as he hissed through the pain, holding his shoulder. He looked down at his body; he was shirtless and covered in bandages. His hands, his shoulder and chest. But who did it? And why? "Ah, your finally awake. We thought you were gone for a moment." Said a young elderly woman with black, curly hair and a white shirt with a red woolen coat, blue jeans and some sandals on. 

"Who are you? Where am I? Alberto asked looking around the room

"Who are you? Where am I? Alberto asked looking around the room. It looked like he was in some sort of cabin home. "My name is Helen. Helen Hawkins." Said Helen as she let out her hand. Alberto grabbed her hand and stood up, he stumbled a bit but managed to regain his balance. "I'm... Uhh... Alberto. Alberto Scorfano." He said shaking Helen's hand. "Nice to meet you, Alberto. Your lucky we found you; otherwise you'd be dead." She said, "Who's 'we?' And... Where am I?" Alberto asked, "At a safe haven. There are others like us here, there's no need to be afraid." She said walking to the left towards a door, she stopped and turned back at Alberto signaling him to come over. Alberto walked towards her out the door to the outside.