🥀

Song Recommendation:-
Symphony by Zara Larsson

Song Recommendation:-Symphony by Zara Larsson

Meanwhile, in vampire kingdom:-

"Where did that brat go?" A brown-haired vampire asked another vampire. They both were standing in the middle of the vampire town surrounded by trees and different shops, searching for one particular vampire.

Their clothes showed that they were related to the palace. They both looked around, checking every single vampire.

"It's not easy to find him when he knows to blend. " One of them huffs in defeat.

"I know that, but we still have to find him before he finds his mate. Get up, and search. " The other replied, poking his mate's arm.

They took one last glance at the place before teleporting. When they were gone, the prince came out of the trees. "If you think you can find me this easily, then you are wrong, hyungs. " He said with a smirk and teleported.

"Do you found him?" A male asks as soon as both the vampires enter the castle. His smooth white skin, shining under the sunlight, and his pointy ears covered with shining jewels.

Both the other vampires shook their heads. "We couldn't!" They said with a defeated voice.

The elf shook his head in disappointment. "If today he found his mate, it's over for us. I have to tell Hoseok now. " He says.

"You're not kidding, are you? If Hobi found out, he would be super mad. " One of them says.

" I know. But I don't have any choice. " The man says and goes inside the palace. The other two looked at each other with defeated looks on their face before following the elf inside.

As soon as they entered the main hall, they saw Hoseok standing with a smile on his face. Both the vampires bit their lips in distress while the elf scowls, looking at the smiling male.

"Hoseok, do you know this is a palace, and you're supposed to enter with royal clothes, not in these. " The elf scolds, and Hoseok smilingly wraps his hands around the elf's waist.

"I know, but I am not here to meet anyone else, except for you. " Hoseok says with a wink. The elf feels flustered, with his cheeks turning a light shade of red and the jewels shining lowly, but still, he manages to control himself and looks with an unbothered look.

"Your majesty, if you don't mind, please have a room. We are not interested in watching live sex. " The black-haired vampire commented with an eye roll, making Hoseok laugh out.

"For sure, Jin hyung. Anyway, Yoongi, where is Jungkook? " Hoseok asked. His words made everyone nervous, and they looked at each other, debating if they should tell the truth or not. Hoseok noticed this tension among them and voiced out his doubt. "Did something happen?"