🥀

Song Recommendation:-
Just One Day By BTS

"I wanted to talk to you, Tae. " Namjoon and Taehyung look at the prince a bit bewildered, and much to Taehyung's relief, the prince pulls a red robe over his naked and wounded chest.

"Jungkook-"

"Please, hyung. Just for a while. I'm not in the condition to do anything anyway. " Taaehyung frowns, confusion dripping from his eyes, wondering what the prince implied by his words, but Namjoon doesn't give him a chance to ask and sighs loudly.

"The things I do for you. Fine, you are the only one to blame for anything that will happen after this. " Namjoon says and shuts the door behind me, making Taehyung even more confused. Just what the hell was happening?

"Please, sit. " Jungkook sighs, and frowning, Taehyung sits at the end of the big bed on the opposite side of the prince.

"So, I wanna apologize for everything. From my wish to all the things that happened at the mansion. " Taehyung opened his mouth, but Jungkook quickly shook his head, effectively shutting the hybrid down. "Just, let me say this. I wanted to tell you this for a while. "

"I wanted to tell you about the wish, and I am responsible for everything that is happening, but even before asking for something like this, hurting you was never my intention. I had loathed Mira for so long, and I was so sure that she would become my mate that I thought this was the perfect way to get rid of her, but it never occurred to me what would happen if someone else took her place.

I was not a crown prince from the beginning, but when Hobi hyung stepped down from the throne, I had no choice but to take it because I was the second in line. I never thought I had to take the crown because hyung was already mated to Yoongi hyung, and you know the powers of a royal blood elf. Yoongi hyung is immortal in a way, which means Hoseok hyung is, too. It never occurred to me that I would be a crown prince, but when hyung was ready to become the king, he stepped down from the position and declared me as the crown prince. He announced it at the royal ball, which was organized at his crowning ceremony, and even my parents had objected to it at first, but they couldn't do it anymore. It was already announced, the articles were published, so they couldn't go back on their words, and I was crowned. However, I wasn't given the title right away, but they waited for me to turn 18 and find my mate so they could announce the king and queen on the same day, along with our wedding.

I didn't understand what it meant to be a crown prince until I had thousands of responsibilities and etiquette thrown over my head. I was trained to eat, talk, walk, sit, and sleep. They said that since I became a crown prince and had the danger of getting attacked while sleeping, I was trained to fight and detect presence even while sleeping. It was fine till the training wasn't serious, but I already felt edgy because of the number of things I had to learn and do properly. I was no longer allowed to talk or play with my friends. At that time, only Jae was there.