🥀

Song Recommendation:-
Sweet Night by V

Jimin and Taehyung worked on making dishes in silence

Jimin and Taehyung worked on making dishes in silence. It was one of their favorite things they liked to do in their free time, cooking together and enjoying the silence until the doorbell rang, gaining their attention.

They both looked at each other before Taehyung nodded, allowing the human to answer the door. Jimin gave his knife to Taehyung and, with slow feet, marched towards the door. He picked up a bat lying near the sofa and clutched it tightly in his hands.

Even being a human, Jimin had taken taekwondo training and was a black belt, one of the reasons why people around didn't try to mess with him. They knew that behind that angelic smile, there was a devil, which is better when sleeping.

With slow steps, he opened the door and was about to hit when he saw the glowing red eyes of Jungkook and quickly halted his hands. "What a way to welcome someone! I am so pleased. " Jungkook sarcased with a glare.

"I'm so glad to hear that, your majesty. I'll make sure to give you a taste of this next time. " Jimin retorted back with a glare. Any other day, Jimin might be on his knees, begging for mercy, but not when he knew that this jerk was the one who might be killing his best friend any day.

"I dare you to try!" Jungkook glared.

"Ok, I think that's enough!" Hoseok fake coughed, interrupting two glaring males.

"Who is it?" Taehyung asked, peeking from behind the door. His eyes fell on Hoseok, wearing the same clothes as in the morning, Yoongi, and then his mate, dressed in red attire, hair parted, giving a full view of his gorgeous forehead.

"Why do you come out?" Jimin huffed, supporting the bat on his shoulder.

"To make sure you didn't hit any innocent person again. " Taehyung smiled sheepishly. "Why don't you all come in?"

"Yeah, Yeah! They would come. Just go inside. " Jimin said, pushing the hybrid inside while Jungkook glared at Jimin. Only if he could rip off the head of that human.

"I feel like something's burning. " Yoongi says, scrunching his nose.

"My heart. " Jungkook mumbled under his breath.

Taehyung looked confused at first, but it wasn't long before he realized his mistake. " Fuck. I forgot the food!" He said, running inside.

"You brat! " Jimin yelled and ran with Taehyung inside the house, throwing the bat into any other corner of the house, and Jungkook could hear something breaking.

Hoseok chuckled and indicated Jungkook to follow them inside. Upon entering, Jungkook looked around the hall, decorated with plants and modern furniture complementing the white walls. The place was beautiful.

"Don't you dare, you half-bat!" Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts after hearing a yell from Jimin.

"C'mon, I know how to do it. I did it my whole life. " Taehyung replied.