🥀

Song Recommendation:-
Whalien 52

The next three days, Jungkook spent with Jimin, as they both had their own classes of survival in the human world

Yes, Jimin had been staying with him for the past three days.

Much to Taehyung's amusement, Jungkook seemed to be a quick learner, learning everything Jimin taught him in one or two tries. The prince even started to use many slangs, which he usually practices with Jimin in another room while Taehyung studies in his own room.

As much as Taehyung wanted to spend time with both of them, he couldn't because he had twice the work to do because of the two weeks of missed homework, and he was still kind of scared to be near Jungkook.

Taehyung has been keeping his distance from the vampire, and Jungkook seems to be avoiding him too, which is a good thing. At least, that proves they have mutual thoughts about staying under a roof.

The only time they see each other at the dining table is when Taehyung comes to cook, but Jungkook leaves as soon as he sees the hybrid approach.

However, on the fourth day, Taehyung has to go to college, so Jungkook is left alone in the mansion. The vampire has been roaming all over the house since then, checking every appliance, trying them out, even when he didn't know how to use them.

It was fascinating how the human generation has progressed so much in everything. Even for cooking, humans have so many appliances to make it easier.

If Jimin heard his thoughts, he would say he sounded like an old grandpa. Jungkook isn't old, but these things are not used by vampires because they don't eat like humans, so Jungkook never encountered such things in his life.

Another reason for him being so interested was that his dear mate had gone to college, and even if Jungkook wanted to join, he couldn't. Additionally, before going to college, Taehyung had given the vampire some advice on behaving in his absence, to which the hybrid had forced Jungkook to listen.

---

"Listen, first of all, you won't leave the house. "

"Do you think me as a 3-year-old kid that I can't go outside?" Taehyung really wished he could smack this book on this vampire's head.

If only jimin was here, but his parents had came, so Taehyung understands that he wanted to be close to them, but now he had a pain in the ass vampire prince to take care of.

But with a deep breath, he started again.

"You won't open the door if someone knocks, and don't touch any appliances in the house. "

"You are so fucking controlling. What if that someone is Yoongi hyung or Hoseok hyung? Do you still want me to keep hyungs outside?" Jungkook pouted, rolling away on the floor. He had found this carpet so soft and different from what they had in the palace, so he was tempted to lay on it forever, naked, if only Taehyung didn't threaten to throw him out.