🥀

Song recommendation :-
Where we started by Lost Sky

Song recommendation :- Where we started by Lost Sky

Meanwhile:-

Hoseok and Yoongi were sitting inside the library, a pile of books scattered around them, turning the place into a mess. After their morning visit to the hybrid's room, their minds were restless, and reading in the library was the best option they came up with.

It was something they did whenever the anxiety got the best of them as the books always had a solution to their problems and prevented their thoughts from running wild.

Hoseok was upset with himself, even when he knew nothing was his mistake, but he still felt like a failure towards the hybrid, whom he had vowed to protect with his everything. The silence inside the room was deafening while his thoughts roamed around at thousands of miles per second.

"I doubt there would be any book available for breaking the bond when the death wish has already sealed them together. " Hoseok whispered, breaking the silence in the room and throwing away another book named 'Vampire bonds.'

The loud thud of the book falling on the ground echoed through the walls, which earned the elf's attention. Yoongi gave an irritated look to his mate, but instead of a usual sheepish smile, he was met with Hoseok hiding his face in his palms.

"We should try asking for older vampires. Some things are not written in books but are still known by elderly people. " Yoongi suggested, looking at his equally drained mate. "Would you like some blood from me?" The elf offered, stepping forward to his mate, who shook his head.

Yoongi's idea was tempting, and it would be a lie if Hoseok said he didn't want his mate's blood, but if he drank from Yoongi, it would make the elf weak and tired and considering he is an elf, it would take him more time than usual to restock the amount.

"You are drained, Yoon. It would hurt you. " Hoseok said.

Yoongi wanted to disagree, but glancing at the door opening behind them and a maid stepping inside made him suck down whatever he wanted to say.

"Your majesty has asked for your presence in the throne room. " The lady said, without looking up at the two. Hearing her, Hoseok nodded and stood up from his desk, collecting the books scattered around.

"We'll be there. " Yoongi said, and with a bow, the maid teleported out. "What would be the reason?" Yoongi muttered under his breath, gaining the attention of the vampire.

"Probably about that air spreading. We have to catch those vampires responsible before another war begins between vampires and humans. " Hoseok replied, and with a snap of his fingers, the elf placed everything back on the shelves, removing the sign of any mess.

However, at these times, the elf wishes for his power to be more diverse so that at least it could help him get out of situations like these when he has no idea of what to do and what not. "Let's go. " Hoseok said and grabbed the elf's hand and teleported themselves inside the throne room, where Jungkook and the king and queen were already present.