🥀

Song Recommendation:-
Fever by ENHYPEN

"So, are you both ready?" Yoongi asked, looking at the two, who nodded

"So, are you both ready?" Yoongi asked, looking at the two, who nodded. Taehyung was holding the bag that Jimin brought a few days ago from the human world while the said male was busy arguing with Jin a few meters away.

Taehyung had observed Jimin had grown closer to the elder vampire over the last few days, and it was endearing, to say the least. Their arguments always consist of them throwing comments at each other.

Jin had once said that whenever Jimin glared, he looked like a baby duck trying to throw a tantrum, and in response, the human had tried not to pout, only to have his cheeks squished all the way up, which had made both Jin and Taehyung laugh out loud.

Yoongi swirled his wand, creating a portal to the borders, letting Hoseok enter first, followed by Taehyung and Jimin, Jin and Namjoon, and finally, entering himself.

To return Jimin and Taehyung back to the human world, Yoongi has to open the gates of the vampire world while being mindful that no vampire enters the human world or attacks them. They also have to be careful so that the air won't enter the human world and creates more mess.

They all stood at the borders of the human world and the vampire world from where the portal to the human world was open, but the vampire world's gates were closed.

"From here, we have to bid goodbyes, for now, Tae. We don't know how long it will take us to control the situation here, but as soon as we do, we will inform you and try to visit you. Please, take care of each other. " Yoongi said, making both of them smile with a nod.

"Thank you for taking care of us for this long. " Jimin bowed and got a light smack from Jin on his back.

"I'll come to see you soon, my bread baby and the chick. " Jin smirked, making Jimin roll his eyes at the 'old ass vampire grandpa,' which is a new addition to Jin's nickname by none other than Park Jimin.

"Can't wait to see you too, grandpa. I hope you won't get white hair till we meet again. " Jimin rolled his eyes, making Taehyung and Namjoon stifle a laugh. However, one glare from Jin was enough to shut them up.

"The time's perfect. You can go now. " Hoseok said, peeking his head inside the human portal, seeing two human guards who bowed their heads to the vampire prince.

Sometimes Jimin forgets that Hoseok is a vampire prince too, older by several decades than Jungkook. "These guards would lead you safely to the station, and from there, you can take a train to Seoul. " The prince said, making the two smile before moving towards the gates.

"See you soon, babies. " Jin waved his hands at the two, making the duo smile, and they stepped inside the gates to the human world.

The human world was just as peaceful and full of noises as they remembered.