🥀

Song recommendation:-
Here I go again by Whitesnake

"Do you found him?" Jin asked, panting because of excessive use of his teleportation power

"No. I searched everywhere. " Namjoon replied, equally tired and distressed as his mate.

Teleportation consumes a lot of energy, twice times more than running, and since mated vampires survive only on their mate's blood, it's necessary to prevent the excessive use of these powers, or they could pass out of exhaustion.

Tiredly, both Jin and Namjoon fell over each other on the ground, staring at each other while being a panting mess. "Who'll go first?" Namjoon asked in a mere whisper.

"I can barely move my finger. " Jin replied, and just then, they saw Hoseok coming towards them with a worried face.

Gently, he picked up Jin's head and brought the bottle filled with blood near his mouth for him to drink, while Yoongi came behind him to give Namjoon some support and give him blood. It took both the vampires some time to regain themselves, but as they did, they both stood up, eyes glowing red.

"Shall we head back to the castle? Could it be possible that he had returned?" Hoseok asked.

"He isn't in the castle. " Yoongi replied, taking a look at the glass in his hands. He was busy scanning it when he caught a strange scent. It didn't take him more than mere seconds to hit with the realization of the odor.

However, he was late for being able to create a shield to protect the three vampires, as he saw Jin and Namjoon glaring at him with crimson eyes and claws unsheathed, an arm wrapped around his waist, and two sharp canines ghosting over his neck. "Don't," Yoongi mumbled, stroking Hoseok's hands. "It's controlling you, don't let it make you a blood-sucking monster. "

Hoseok panted, his claws digging in his own hands, letting the blood flow down his body. It was a way to tire himself, so he would pass out of exhaustion. It was enough to stop Hoseok but wasn't enough for the two vampires searching for someone to feed on.

"Jin, Namjoon, don't go. " Yoongi yelled, but the two paid no attention to his words and teleported out while Hoseok kept painting the elf's clothes with his blood.

"This is so fucked up. "

------------

Ryunjin lead Taehyung into their old house, where the hybrid spent the first four years of his life being tortured every day, and Hoseok was the one who saved him from here. Those four years of his life still haunt him and scare him, even after a decade. Today, he returned here, a place he thought to never visit again, but here he is, stepping inside on his own wish.

"Come this way. " Ryunjin said and took him to their inventory, where Taehyung was never allowed to enter.

Upon entering the inventory, he saw a bed in the center of the room, and different equipment surrounding it, which he had not once heard of or seen. Even the idea of lying on that bed and being monitored alone was scary, and now he wondered if the promise he made was right or wrong.