CHAPTER 22:

"Beatrice!"

I had been staring at Kiel for far too a while since I was interrupted by a phone call. My gaze was drawn away from him and toward the Aero.

"Oh, here's the playboy," I exclaim.

"I just wanted to ask you a question, bitch," Aero said, raising his eyebrows. "Ask her tomorrow, we need to go home," Kiel said. "Don't act like a boyfriend, dude, because you aren't," Aero said sarcastically.

"Do you know where my girl is?" I was about to reply, "I know," but Kiel covers my mouth with his hand. "She didn't know," he replied. "Ano bang problema mo?" Aero stepped forward, clearly irritated. "Bring her back inside. Saan mo siya dadalhin? You are not her boyfriend," Aero tried pulling me away, and yet Kiel pressed me behind his back. "We're going home; don't ever touch her," he said . They appeared to be on the verge of colliding.

"It's fine, Aero—"

"Do you know who this guy is?" Aero inquired,

"I'm bringing my girlfriend home. Do you have any objections to that?" Kiel asked Aero. "Y-you a-re, Kiel Evangelista?" Trice has a boyfriend? " He inquired. Kiel brought up his brows. "I'm going to back off."

"Saan ka naman nag park?" "He asked me. "In the middle," I remembered, and he opened the shotgun seat. "Who is Aero?" He asked as I buckled my seatbelt. "Si Aero, yung lalaki kanina Close friend ko," I replied. He closed the shotgun door and walked to the other side of the car until he was already beside me, and I was surprised when he kissed me so hard.

"What the hell!" I exclaimed. "Try again, Trice, or face the consequences."

He started the engine and drove away. When we arrived in front of my mansion, he asked me where my room was. Kiel opened the door and assisted me in entering my room.

"Sige, Inom pa huh," Kiel said quietly. I gave him a brief look. "Kainis ka, here's the water, drink it," he instructed. "You know, it's nice to have you by my side," I said.

"My best friend slush my mom, My mom was died two months ago and the only person who knows about me, My problems other than My mom is Celeene. The girl i was with. Do you remember?" I said. "I'm proud to have true friends who understand when I don't show up for days or weeks; they already know that when I'm having a breakdown, I completely disappear, then when I'm fine, I return, and they will check up on me to make sure I'm fine. It's more than just friendship; it just feels right. You're worth keeping, and I'm glad to have them in my life."

"I miss my mom" i whispered.

He suddenly stopped wiping my face when he heard how my voice broke. I was so emotional because i was drunk.  "You can opened up to me" he whispered. "I'm willing to listen"

"Of course, but you don't know me. It's so hard trying to help my brother, You know? I always have to be like this. I always have to be like this because I'm the youngest and the heir of this fucking family!, I should act like the heirest to them because I'm the face of our family and I'm also the Laurent," I explained.

"I'm sorry" he sighed.

"You dont have to say sorry, you dont know about me." I gave him smiled. "Actually you're the only person who can understand me right now, Because Celeene is not around."

"Just be true. Of your own " he also give me a small smile.

"Hey, Trice," Kiel said.

"Kiel," I said, resting my head on Kiel's shoulder. "Did you miss her?" inquires Kiel. "I've always missed her," I said as I gazed out the window at the night sky. "Do you want to...visit her next week? I know this week we've a lot of schedule maybe we should visit her next week" asked Kiel, who was now staring at me as I tried to reach for the stars.