CHAPTER 26:

Tomorrow morning,

I went to Kiel's dorm. Last night Kiel keep me waiting until i feel asleep after he went back to his dorm,  Kiel was asleep the whole day he said he's coming with me. Around 1:30pm he could finally prepare for the party. Maybe he was up all night studying again.

"I'm up!" he said while still closed his eyes.

"If you can't, i will go" he immediately stood up. I laughed when he fell almost becuase what i said. he threw a pillow on me when i ran away.

I went go home to prepare for the party. I took a shower. I fixed my hair, My dad delievered a new elegant gown this morning and good thing it did fit on me. I wearing black elegant backless fitted gown After that i waited Kiel to pick me up here. When i heared his engine i walked downstairs and i saw him smiling infront of me I stopped when our eyes met Every time I look at him I can't stop but smile and think to myself  'He was worth of my Yes'

It was long drive to go the party but we still arrived on time . A women was infront to check the names so Kiel and i stop walking.

"Victoria Laurent" i said.

"Laurent" the women nervously looked on the list. Was there something wrong on my face? "Here. Thank you, Ms. Laurent, someone will assist you inside" nakangiting sabi niya agad naman ako tumango.

"Mr. and Mrs. Evangelista would sound better" Kiel teasing me.

"Soon, much better" i smirked. I rolled my eyes habang naglalakad kami before he wrapping his hand on my waist. "Victoria, my daughter" my dad greated me , hug me tightly. He looked at Kiel. "Hi? What's you're name?" He asked. "Kiel Evangelista" Kiel simply answered. "Oh family of Engineer's, huh?" My dad said. "Can let us introduce to your fvcking friends?" I said and Kiel whispered. 

"Behave yourself, Trice" and i rolled my eyes.

"Come, let me introduce the two of you to my friends" my dad gestured for us to followed him so we did. Kiel held my hand "This is my Daughter, Victoria Laurent and his boyfriend Kiel Evangelista" my dad proudly introduced. Kiel was shocked i nooded

"Evangelista Real state?" The Man asked, Smiling.

"Yes, it's my family's owns" Kiel smiled. "And this is the Daughter the heirest of Laurent Real state," the Man smiled at me. "Okay , daughter. You can now get some food right there" my dad pointed at the other side Kiel and I excused to go get some food like what my dad said. "Hello, Kiel" his older sister suddenly appeared on his side while we're getting food. "I'm here to represent Our family"

"Do i care?"

"What's are you doing here?" His older sister asked .

"Becuase my girlfriend asked me to come" he simply replied. "You're unbelievable, Kai." She slap Kiel's face so i step forward. "Enough" i went in between them when her sister was about to slap Kiel again i grab her wrist. Kiel almost hit the table when his older sister's boyfriend pushed him away. So i could grab collar his sister boyfriend . Her eyes widened when i suddenly grabbed the collar of his sister boyfriend.

"Beatrice, come on. Enough it's okay" Kiel widened his eyes when i slap her sister's boyfriend so hard he fell down on the floor. I grabbed the collar of this guy again. "Don't you ever lay you're fucking hands again on him. You're getting on my nerves" i grin "Y-you hit m-me----" he cant talk anymore. He was getting out of breath. "The next time you touch him, i will break your neck" i said before letting this guy go. "Never touch MY MAN or you will face the consequences."

"I'm sorry" i said.

"I know i know. It's okay" he replied. "We need to go" he said. "Im just protecting my man"  he opened the door. "You shouldn't have done that"