Chapter 3: MEW MEW KITTY KITTY

Dipper hid behind mabel to avoid Wendy's glare. Dipper sighed. He opened his mouth to speak but all that came out was a meow. Dipper clamped his newly formed paws over his mouth.

"Dipper what happened?" Wendy asked. dipper meowed again before he clamped his mouth shut with his paws. Stan walked in the room.

"Okay I closed the shop you guys should go home" he said before looking at dipper. "Woah! What happened to him".

"We don't know" mabel said. "Dipper can't tell us". "Of course he can. All he needs is persuading" stan said. He glared at dipper. "Talk!" He commanded. Dipper meowed in response.

"That's why he can't tell us grunkle stan" mabel said. Dipper shrank more and he was starting to have a muzzle. Dipper started crying and covered his face with his paws.

"It's okay dipper" mabel said reassuringly. "You will be okay". Dipper uncovered his face which was now the face of a cat. Everyone just stares at him.

Dipper yowled and ran under the chair. He was small enough to wriggle underneath it. "Dipper!" Mabel yelled. Everyone was pleading for dipper to come out but he didn't.

Soos and wendy stayed at the shack to look out for dipper. "That's enough dipper!" Stan yelled finally. "You're coming out!". Stan tipped over the chair. Dipper scrambled to hide but mabel grabbed him before he could.

Dipper hissed and squirmed but gave up. Mabel held him by the scruff of the neck and got a good look at him. He was now an adorable kitten with brown fur. mabel squealed. "You are so adorable dipper!!".

Dipper looked like he was going to cry. "Let me see dude" soos said. Mabel showed dipper to wendy ,soos ,and Stan. Dipper whimpered while they all told him how adorable and cute he was.

Dipper squirmed and got out of Mabel's grasp. He ran into to the gift shop and hid over by a mirror. He looked at himself and saw the kitten staring back at him.

Dipper bit his lip. Now even he could admit he was adorable. Dipper couldn't hold it any longer. He cried. He hated being called adorable and now he himself could actually say it. He unsheathed his claws and scratched the floors.

He was so upset yet so tired. He curled up next to the mirror and fell asleep. He dreamed of the moment when he touched the stone and when he woke up to find the changes taking place.

He was in such a deep sleep he didn't notice someone picking him up and taking him upstairs to the attic. He didn't notice as they put him on his bed and whisper goodnight.