Chapter 5: the humiliation

Mabel walked into the pet store with a hissing dipper in the kennel. "Be quiet dipper" mabel snapped. Dipper stopped meowing and sighed. There was no getting out of this.

They went to the Isle with the collars. "Pick one" mabel said. Dipper didn't respond. "If you don't pick I will pick a pink one for you" mabel said. Dipper reached his paw through the bars and pawed at a blue collar.

Mabel grabbed it. "Now for the tag" mabel cheered. "Let's put mr. snuggle pants on it". dipper winced. "Let's just put his name on it" stan said. dipper nodded frantically. "Fine" mabel said.

After they got the tag stan went to another Isle and came back a few minutes later with something behind his back. Mabel went up to the cash register. "You're going to pay for it?" Stan said confused. "Yes" mabel said firmly as she handed the cashier the money.

Dipper scratched the cage door. Mabel opened it and grabbed dipper before he could run. She put the collar around dipper's neck. Dipper scratched at it. "This is stupid" he thought.

"I made you a small version of your hat" mabel said putting a hat on dipper's head. It looked like his normal hat but smaller. Dipper smiled.

Stan walked up to them and pulled a leash from behind his back. dipper shrieked and ran out of the pet shop. "Dipper!" Mabel yelled. Dipper ran as fast as he could away from the pet shop.

He made it downtown but soon realised he should have stayed with mabel and stan. Suddenly he heard barking. he turned around to see a dog running toward him. Dipper yelled and started running.

The dog chased after him and was slowly catching up on dipper. Dipper was much more agile than he was before but he was much smaller than the dog.

Dipper turned a corner and ran down the alley. It turned out to be a dead end. Dipper pressed against the wall. The dog stalked closer to dipper growling and snarling. Dipper arched his back and hissed.

That only riled the dog up more. It was almost to dipper now and he could see its sharp teeth. Dipper started crying. He shouldn't have left his family now he was going to die.

Dipper closed his eyes not wanting to see the dog ripping him to shreds and accepted his fate.