Chapter 4: getting used to kitty

Dipper woke up on his bed. "How did I get here?" He wondered. Mabel was already downstairs. Dipper walked through the open door and looked down at the stairs.

Dipper took a careful step down the first stair. He lost his balance and tumbled down the stairs. When he hit the bottom mabel was there. "Oh. There you are dipper" she said.

"Do you need some help" she asked leaning over to pick him up. Dipper hissed at her. "Jeez okay" mabel said going back to the living room.

Dipper's stomach rumbled. He padded into the kitchen but he didn't see anything he liked. Dipper sighed and hopped on the window. A bird flew by. Dipper stared at it hungrily.

"No" dipper thought. "I refuse to eat that bird". The bird looked so good to him. He looked around to see if anyone was there then he jumped from the windowsill. Dipper landed on his feet and crouched

He slowly snuck up on the bird and got ready to pounce."HI DIPPER!" Mabel Yelled. The bird flew away. Dipper looked at mabel and started give her a lecture but mabel laughed.

"What" dipper tried to say but it came out as a meow. Dipper clamped his paws over his mouth. Mabel laughed. "It's not so bad dipper" she said optimistically.

Dipper huffed and tried to get back on the windowsill. "Stay down there bro bro. We're going to town anyway so you have to come with" mabel said.

Dipper sighed and padded to the front door. Stan and mabel came out of the shack while soos and wendy watched it. "Do you want me to pick you up?" Mabel asked dipper. Dipper glared at her. "Fine then" she said.

Dipper got in the car and saw a portable kennel. He looked at it suspiciously and batted at it with a paw. "It's nothing dipper" mabel said. Dipper didn't believe her. He just glared at the kennel.

Stan drove to town and parked it over at a pet store. Dipper's eyes widened and tried to run. Mabel trapped dipper in the kennel and shut the door. Dipper hissed and tried to get out.

"It's okay dipper. We are just getting a collar for you" mabel said. "A COLLAR!?" Dipper yowled. They got out of the car and brought yowling and screeching dipper into the pet store.