Chapter 8:

Dipper fell off the branch of the tree. he screamed and grabbed the branch with our paw. He hung there screaming and yowling. "Don't worry dipper!" Mabel cried out.

The dog made the tree shake again and dipper nearly fell. "someone get that dog!" Henry yelled. Some people ran up and grabbed the dog clamping its muzzle shut and they took it away.

Dipper was still hanging in the branch by only one paw. He was meowing and screaming. "Don't worry dipper!" Mabel called. Someone ran and got a ladder. They propped it up on the tree. Henry left muffins and started to climb the ladder.

Dipper was losing his grip. Henry got up to dipper and grabbed him. He carried dipper down the ladder. Mabel ran over to him. "Dipper!" She cried out. "You are okay!" She grabbed dipper and pet him on the head. Dipper purred then stopped when he realised what he was doing. "ive been worried sick" mabel said.

"Let's take you home" she said. Mabel let dipper climb on her shoulder. He looked back at muffins and waved a paw. Muffins smiled and trotted off after Henry.

They drove back to the mystery shack and they where greeted by soos and wendy. "Dipper!" They both called. "I'm so glad you are back!" Wendy said petting dipper. dipper growled silently.

"Good to have you back dude" soos said. Dipper meowed. Dipper felt tired so he climbed off of Mabel's shoulder and tried to go up the stairs. "Do you need help?" Mabel asked. Dipper nodded. Mabel carried dipper up the stairs.

Mabel set him down and he climbed up on his bed. "Are you sure you want to sleep on that?" Mabel asked. "You might get lost in the covers". Dipper hissed at her and went under the covers.

Mabel got into her own bed and said "goodnight dipper". Dipper meowed softly in response. Both he and mabel fell asleep fast. During the night though something was happening to dipper.

He was becoming more human like. (Ha lol. Can't do anything to stop me) In the morning dipper yawned and sat up. Mabel was still asleep. He got up onto his feet. "wait. feet!?" He thought. He ran to the bathroom mirror.

He was human again except that he still had the teeth of a cat, ears of a cat, and when he turned around he saw a furry tail sticking out from his shorts. Dipper put on his normal sized hat to hide the cat ears.

He then made sure his tail could not be seen. "Okay" he thought to himself. "I just need to keep the cat parts hidden". Mabel came in.

"Dipper! You're normal again!" She cried out hugging dipper. "Yes I am" he said nervously. "Let's go down to get some breakfast" mabel cheered running to the kitchen. "That's right" dipper said to no one. "I'm normal".