Chapter 14:

Dipper was breathing heavily as his paws started transforming into hands. He hid behind a bush in case Oak came looking for him. Dipper heard Oak call out to him several times and felt guilt when Oak's voice had a worried tone. Dipper sighed and looked around to try and figure out where he was.

"You're lost aren't you," Two male voices spoke. Dipper froze in fear. "Don't worry," the voices said, "We aren't going to hurt you." The bushes in front of Dipper rustled as two cats walked out of them and sat in front of dipper side by side. One had blood red eyes and shimmery, golden fur all over his body. The other had golden eyes and light blue fur with golden spots on his paws, his sides and on the tip of his tail. There was also a white ring around his left eye.

Dipper stared at them. "Who are you?" He asked. "I am Pyrite," the golden cat said. "And I am Hypno," the other spoke. "Um... Hi?" Dipper said. "Can you get me home?" "Of course," They said simultaneously. "We know these woods like the back of our paws."
"Thank you!" Dipper said with happiness in his voice. "It is our pleasure," Hypno and Pyrite said.

Dipper wanted to trust the cats but he felt as if something was off about them. He didn't know what it was though. "Their colors are strange" he thought to himself. "But they're going to help me. I think. Ugh I don't know who to trust anymore!"

"Come with us" the two cats said as they walked away. Dipper stood and followed them. "I guess I'm following them," Dipper mumbled as the trio walked through the thick trees of the forest.