Chapter 2

Hinata went into his son's bedroom to wake him up for his first day at daycare. Hinata wanted Kichirou to be around other kids his age, and relieve some stress off of Tadashi while he was going through his own things. As he walked in saw his son cuddling his shark plushie in his sleep. The boy looked so peaceful, it made Hinata want to be 4 years old. Hinata felt a tear go down his face as he took a good look at his son. It was his fault he had to grow up without a father, and possibly without a mother if Hinata did the unthinkable. But he wasn't, no matter how hard it was going to get, he wasn't going to do it so he could stay here for his son. "Kichirou... wake up sweetheart." Hinata said, shaking his son carefully. Kichirou blinked his eyes awake then smiled.

"Good morning mommy..."Kichirou said, rubbing his eyes. Hinata smiled then Kichirou pouted. "Are we going to Auntie Tada's house early?" Kichirou said with a big smile on his face. Hinata shook his head then helped the boy out of bed. "We're going to a place with other kids, called daycare!" Hinata said, acting really excited. Kichirou ooed as they went to the bathroom to brush their teeth. After they brushed their teeth, Hinata started to cook them some breakfast while Kichirou looked through his clothes. "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Can I wear my dinosaur outfit!" Kichirou said holding up the clothes to Hinata. The orange-haired male smiled then nodded his head. Kichirou cheered then ran to put his clothes on the couch for later.

Once their breakfast of bacon and waffles were finished Hinata made them both plates then called Kichirou to come eat. The boy came running to his plate then smiled. "Thank you mommy!" Kichirou said as he began to eat. Hinata smiled then ate with his son. "Mommy. Can I bring Fins with me? I want him to be in my daycare adventure!" Kichirou said, referring to his shark plushie. Hinata nodded then smirked. "We wouldn't want him to miss anything." Hinata said, putting his hand through his son's hair. Hinata looked at the time then bit his lip. "Alright buddy let's hurry up so mommy isn't late for work." Hinata said, quickly finishing his food. Kichirou nodded then finished his food as well. Hinata wiped his face and got him dressed. Kichirou grabbed his shark then off to daycare they went. 

While Kichirou was at daycare, Hinata worked as a janitor for a small clinic. Only the locals came in so it was pretty quiet. Hinata loved the job, his boss was so kind, he got to talk to his co-workers a little and sometimes when he finished early he got to go home. As he was emptying the trash, he saw people being called into the boss's office. Hinata got scared then silently waited for his turn. But his turn never came, Hinata went up to one of the people that got called then smiled. "Hey, what did the boss call you in for?" He asked. The nurse in question showed Hinata his paycheck then chuckled. "We got extra paychecks from the government." The nurse said with a joyful look on his face, Hinata looked at him shocked. He immediately knew that he didn't get the paycheck just because he was a janitor. 

"Alright thank you." Hinata said, sighing. He finished up all his cleaning then stayed in his janitor closet until his shift was over. He really needs that extra paycheck, it really was needed for Kichirou's new daycare. Hinata sighed, grabbed his phone then started doing research. He really needed to find his mate. He looked up how to his mate until his shift ended. He quickly left then went to the daycare. Once he finally got there, he signed his son out of daycare. They called him on the intercom and Kichirou came running to the front with a big smile. "I missed you mommy! Look at the picture I made. It's me and you!" He said holding up a drawing. Hinata smiled then looked at it. He looked at the words 'My famelee'  then almost started to cry. 

"Thank you buddy I love it. You ready to go home?" Hinata said folding the paper in half then putring it in his pocket. Kichirou nodded, then they began to walk home. "So did you make some new friends?" Hinata said with a smile. Kichirou nodded his head then giggled. "I met a girl~" Kichirou said giggling. Hinata snickered as the only girl he hung out with is Sugawara's daughter, Yuna. "Really? What did y'all do?" Hinata asked, swinging Kichirou's arm. "We played marbles and colored! She was super duper nice!" Kichirou exclaimed with a huge smile on his face. Hinata snickered then they went home. 

To Be Continued... 

(Sorry guys I just couldn't help putting my Oc Yuna in this, I just love her/them so much lmao.)