Chapter 3- Who are you?!

Last time

'I will make alot,you don't worry'. I said,we laughed before headinf back to our dreamland.

This time

Some days passed after we got the news of what happened to Sannan-san. We were eating breakfastShinpachi and Heisuke were fighting over food,as always. I sat next to Chizuru this time.Heisuke's cheeks was fully healed,I smiled to myself.

'Hey! I was going to save that for last!'.Heisuke said.

'...good to know I think....'.I said softly.

Chizuru laughed it nervousily off as Kondou-san got annoyed,I think?

'Let it drop,you two,you two are annyoing Chizuru-kun and Y/n-kun'.Gen-san said.

Both guys,who were tangled in each other looked to their left and saw two girl looking at them like they're some wild animals. Chizuru laughed and I awkardly smiled,chewing my rice....

'He just had to drag us in it =-='.We thought.

*tap* *tap* *tap*

*water flowing*

The door opened revealing Hijkata-san.

'I just got back'.He said.

Kondou-san nodded,we all smiled but it quickly faded as it came as we saw Sannan-san.

'Great job Vice-Commander and First Sergeant'.Saito said.

'Thank you'.Hijkata-san said.

'Welcome back,Hijkata-san and Sannan-san'.Souji-san said.

'Good to be back'.Sannan-san said.

'You two did great,how is your arm'.Kondou-san asked.

'As you can see I was to careless...*looks around the room*...But its not as bad as it looks no there is no need for concern'.Sannan-san said with a smile,a painfull smile.

'If you excuse me'.Sannan-san said,getting up.

'But Sannan-san,how'bout dinner?'.Heisuke asked.

'I'll pass,I'm a little tired so I'd like to rest in my quaters..'.Sannan-san said,sliding the door closed.

It was silence for some seconds before Souji cutted the heavy air by asking the question we all wanted to ask.

'Hijkata-san,about Sannan-san's injury......how bad is it really?'.He asked.

'I can't say.....*turns to me and Chizuru*...what are you two doing here?'. Hijkata-san asked,rude.

'Uh?0.0'.I said.

'Who gave you two permission to leave the room that we gave you two and dine with asked.

'Techinally,you shouldn't be mad at me since I'm not YOUR page but I'll be quiet......'.I thought T.T

'Actually Toshi,I...'.Kondou-san said.

'I invited them'.Heisuke said.

'Noooo,I did'.Shinpachi said,hand swinging over my shoulders.

'Actually,I invited them'.Gen-san said.

'I invited them'.Sano said.

There were countless urk marks on Hijkata-san,I got feel the heat steaming of him.

'I can't believe you all'.He said.

'Come on,only in mealtimes!They promised not to run away and kept it for half a month now'.Heisuke said