Chapter 28- The Island of Kyoshi

Last time

'...Back 28 years...here in Kyoto...there used to be a a couple who supposedly could control the element 'Water'........but some time later they vanished in thin air.........'Iba-kun said.

'You travelled quite some land.....you are welcome to stay as long as you wait.Regain your strength and find peace in the Nothern Aire Temple'

'I it quite a big island.....wait....I feel something big.......something wooden'Haru said,closing his eyes. He then jerked his head towards the trees in the distance and we same 4 young eyes.

'Damn it, are you serious?' I said as I scrammbeld through the old scrolles. The end burned off.I sighed as closed my eyes and pushed my purple hair behind.

'So the girl's father is F/n' I said as I look at my palm.

'We are stranded on Kyoshi Island'

This time

Chapter 28: The Island of Kyoshi

Chizuru's POV

'Wait here, the kids will bring some guys for us'Haru said as he kicked a pebble. I sighed and smiled- knowing that we were in save hands. We were all tired from the journey so a save place was the thing we all needed the most.

'Here they come'Souj said, standing up as four grown men walked to us.

'Lay down your weapons'Haru instructed, I followed bt the rest hesistated.