Chapter 12- Busted

Last time

Today, I mostly looked at those scrolls I stole.

I tried some moves that were at the others scrolls. Maybe, I can work something out.....

This time

Author's POV

Shinpachi ran as fast he could back to the HQ. Finally,he made it there. He didnt care that he stormed right into a meeting. Out of breath...

'T-the 14th Shogun,Lord Iemochi died!'

Soon after that, the conquest of Choshu,which had begun with the Kinmon Rebellion,brought about the shocking conclusion that was thr Bakufu Army's great defeat.

It was the instant that the great tree which stood unshaven for 260 years had begun to creak.

September, 1866

At a river,a board was throw in the water.

'The Choshu Domain is the enemy' was pulled up and throw in the water.

The Shinsengumi was asked to protect these boards

On that same day,Sanosuke Harada went on patrol and fought some rogue samurai,on of rhem being quite familiar to him. But because he protected the bord,he got quite the paycheck.

The next day, the Captains,Vice Commander and girls went to the Red Light District for a meal.

It was the first time for Y/n and Chizuru at the district.

A lady slided the door open.

'Good evening gentlemen, thank you for being here tonight. My name is Kimigiku. I hope you all I'll have a great night' She said.

Indeed, they had a great time. That was until Sanosuke asked it.

'Chizuru, were you out last night?' He asked.

'What? No' She answered.

'Truthfully?' He pressured.

'Yes, I'm always at headquaters at night'. She said.

'Oi,what's wrong?' Shinpachi asked.

'When we fought against the Tosa soldiers, someone who just like Chizuru was there and then our codor fell....' Sano said.

'That can't be!' Chizuru said.

'Hey, didn't you tell one time that you rescued a girl that looked like you? When you went on patrol with Souji-kun?' Y/n said, Souji nodded and this statement.

'Right!' Chizuru said,remembering it.

'Kaoru Nagumo' Souji said.

'Sonething like that' Y/n said.

'She really did look like you' Souji added.

'Lost twin eh?' Y/n said,jokingly.

'Bbuuuttt we are not sure' Souji said.