Chapter 9 -New Headquaters and Hard Feelings

Last time

'Hai hai I will go back to sleep,you too please'.She said I nodded and rolled my futon open and got in.

But I just laid there,frozen in one place

How can I just sleep?

This time

Y/n's POV

The Sun came up,later and I wanted since I couldn't sleep last night.I looked at the wallpapers,people were running around.I turned to look at Chizuru who was starting to wake up.

'Good morning Y/n'.She said with a smile.

'.....Good morning'.I said in a harsh voice,I rubbed my throat.

'Lets get dressed,I will make you some porridge'.She said,I nodded and got out of my futon.

We put on our haori,did our hair and placed our swords on our waist.I opened the door and -

'Good morning'

My breath hitched and Chizuru screamed.I rubbed my ear as the screamed ringed in my ear.

'...S-souji-kun,good morning'.Chizuru said,I waved.Souji was sitting next to the door,propably waiting for us.He turned to me.

'.....Is your throat okay,you can breath?'.Souji asked,I nodded.

'My voice is just harsh'.I said in a harsh voice.He nodded and got up.

'Lets go,we are leaving to the new headquaters'.He said.

that's right! they are going to have a new HQ!

We followed him and to the doors from the headquaters where the captains waited.

'Oh-Y/n,are you alright?'.Sano asked,I nodded,

'Throat hurts''.I said in a harsh voice.

'Ahhh,well I believe you know what to do,don't be afraid to ask us if you need something'.Sano said,I smiled and nodded.

'Good thing you're okay,you scared us when it happend'.Shinpachi said but Sano punched him light in the stomach.

'Quiet,lets eat..we need energy for the day especially today'.He said,sitting on the the ground.Soon everybody else joined him around.

'Thank you for the meal'.We all said and I in my mind.

We all begin to eat,Shinpachi and Heisuke fought over food. I have to get my stuff before we leave.

I noticed that the Kondou-san,Hijkata-san and Sannan-san weren't present,I nudged Chizuru and pointed to the empty seats.

'Oh,uhm if I may,where are Hijkata-san,Kondou-san and Sannan-san?'.She asked.

'Ara ara' I softly said under my breath.She turned to me and I winked to her.

'Kondou-san and Hijkata-san are busy with preparations'. Sano answered.

I turned to Chizuru.

'Why are you guys even moving in the first place?' I mouthed to her,She turned to them.

'Y/n is asking why we are moving in the first place?' Chizuru said for me,I nodded.

'We need a bigger HQ to hide Sannan-san from Itou-san and the medecine'.Saito said,I nodded.

Once everyone was done eating it was time for depart. Mine and Chizuru's room was already cleared up.Luckly Chizuru packed our stuff before someones came to do it. We al began our walk to the new headquaters of the Shinsengumi.

Time Skip Arrivall

I was exploring on my own,more like to the find a well and a place to hide my stuff,during that I ran into someone,more like past by....

I walked back and in the shadows was.....

Sannan-san

I smiled to him.

He smiled and got up,he walked to me.

'I apologize Y/n for what I have done that night,it...it wasn't my intention to do it'.He said with a bow.

I grabbed his shoulders to raise him up,I shook my head with a smile as a sign that it's okay and I accept his sorry.

'Can you talk?' He asked.

'A little' I said.

He nodded and looked somewhere else.

'This new Headquaters will be good for the currently position we're in'.He said,I nodded.He turned to me and grabbed both my hands softly and bringing it closer to his face.

Uhhhhhhhhhh

'I do have a request to ask you Y/n-kun'.He said,I nodded while he closed his eyes.

'Lets forget what happend and resume like we did before it',is that okay,can you do that for me?'. He asked,looking at my soul.

'I can-' I stopped mid sentence,I brought our hands lower to me and smiled.

'Of course I can do that Sannan-san'.I said,slighty blushing.

'Thank you Y/n-kun'.He said,letting go of my hands.

'Go off now,they will start looking for you if you stay away longer'.He said,I nodded and walked away from Sannan-san.

I took some steps before breathing out,I looked at my palm,I turned back at the dark alley where Sannan-san was.

D-did he see it?

I felt the cold sweat roll of my body as I was recalling what happend just some second.

'Y/n?'

I truned around and saw

'Heisuke!'I said,ingulfing him in a hug. Of course,he hugged me back. I pulled away with a smile.

'I heard what happend but I'm glad you're okay now'.He said,I smiled.

'How did your trip go,Heisuke?' I asked as we walked around the place.

'It went well,I was able to do what I was asked but I begin to miss you guys so I wanted to finished it fast so I can return...I wanted to come earlier but yeah' He said.

'I'm glad you were able to do it'.I said.

'Did Shinpachi and Sano tease you and Chizuru while I was away?'.He asked.

I shook my head.

'They worried more then teasing haha'.I said with a smile.

He nodded and we walked around the new HQ.

After sometime we had dinner to together,Sannan-san joined us as we had a amazing dinner in our first night in the new headquaters.

The Next Day

I woke up,brushed up and got dressed. Everyone was running around.This time,me and Chizuru had seperated rooms but next to each other.It was a normal room,futon,closet,writing table ect.
I had a bowl of water in my room. I sat down by th table and put the mirror infront of me.I took of the bandages and raised my hand,water glued against my hand as I brought my hand to my neck.I begin to heal my neck slowly. It felt cool and refreshing.

After some seconds the blue finger marks were gone without a trace.I smiled and put back the bandages on. I walked out of my room and closed the door. I still need to get used to the new HQ so I took my time to get to the dinner room where we eat breakfast together.

After some sweet time I found it.

'Good morning everyone'.I said softly.

'Good morning'.They all said.I took a seat next to Chizuru who smiled softly at me.

'I'm glad you can join us Y/n-kun'. Gen-san said. I nodded as we all said.

'Thank you for the food'

We begin to dig in,Heisuke and Shinpachi fighting over the food as always,Chizuru and I were communicating via facial expressions and having small talks with Sano.

After sometime we all went our own directions.I followed Chizuru as we did some chores here and there. When nobody was around she softly yanked me and whispered in my ear.

'Did you heal it?'

*nods head*

'Good.....you know,I get the feeling we are being watched'

*nods head*

*whispers back*

'Lets just continue being oblivious about it'

*nods head*

we smiled and continued to do our chore.

'Say Y/n, did you met Sannan-san yet?'.Chizuru asked

'U-huh'.I said.

She nodded as we continued.

'Say.......how is it to be Hijkata-san's page?'.I asked with a teasing voice.

She blushed.

'.....

*GASP*

'What?'.She asked.

'I seee...'.I said,walking away from her.

'Hijkata-san and Chizuru hmmmmm,sounds ama-hhmmHHMM

'Y/n!! Don't say that! espacially out loud.....'.She said as she cover my mouth. I tickled her around her stomach what let to my great escape as I ran away.

'Y/n!'.Chizuru said as she chased me.

...

I hid behind a wall as I waited for Chizuru to pass by. I smiled as I was about to exit the alley I was in.

'Y/n-kun,is that you?'

...

the person slowly got out of the shadows, revealing

...

'Good afternoon Sannan-san'.I said with a smile.

TBC