Chapter 20- Little Raindrop pt.2

Last time

'Wait'

I looked at the guy but Shiranui didn't.

'Is that girl okay? She is wounded' He said.

'Airnomads always mind their own bussiness, so do that' Shiranui said.

This time

Y/n's POV

I looked at Shiranui as the tension raised. Shiranui tucked at me arm.

'I...i am alright sir, thank you for your concern' I said but the guy didn't buy it.

'You heard her' Shiranui said,dragging me along with him.

I kept up with Shiranui pace with aching pain.

'Here,fix yourself' He said as he let go of my arm.

I looked around and saw a pound. I walked over to the pound and sat down. I took of my jacket.i unbuttoned the buttons around my wrists and folded my sleeves up. placed my hands in the water as it stared to glow.

For the time, I am healing myself. Slowly the bruises and cuts disappeared.

'Do always heal yourself like that?' He asked, peering over my shoulder.

'Well,when I have water around then yes'. I answered.

'Cool' He said.

I moved towards my arms and begin to heal the rest.

'...'

'..'

'.....'

'Just ask it already'

'Why were there earthbenders?'

Shiranui sighed and cocked his head back.

'We don't know either,we fough them though'He said.

'Benders rarely show their talent in Japan,we live hiding it'I said.

'It's quite interesting....'He said.

I smiled.

'Why does your hair turn white when you use your power? I've always wondered that. I saw it by Chizuru and Kazama,can you do it too?' I asked.

He laughed.

'Yes i can do it too, but I never use my power that much that it transforms white. demons are born with with hair but it faded into another colour in the first few days of existence'He explained.

'I want to ask about waterbending,but i don't know where to begin' He said.

I laughed.

'It's nice but sucks at the same time'.I said.

'...How?'

'Well,it's always fun to splash someone with water but you always have to watch out what you are bending'I said raising my hand and sucking the water out of the grass.

'Can you do-That yes' He said as he saw my froze it to daggers.

'I have to admit, you almost ruined my handsome face with one of those'I said as he caressed his cheek en chin.

I laughed but soon I froze and so did Shiranui. He loaded his gun and stond infront of me and pointed it at some trees but quickly aimed it somewhere.

'This animal is fast, I doubt that bullets will put this animal down'. I said,standing up behind Shiranui.