Chapter 5

By the time I made it back to the table, it was the end of lunch and everyone had to leave.
I slowly stood up scanning the room form him, making sure I don't go anywhere near him.

I was busy in my own thought that I did not hear the gun shot, and everyone falling to the ground. I was pulled down to the ground and when I looked up it was not the man with the gun it was a person some one who I had seen around but never talked to.
I was a few metres from charlotte and she looked scared, so I slowly stood up and made my way towards her, I was half way there when a voice that sends shivers up my spine spoke.
"And where do you think your going?"
I turned about to see him pointing the gun at me, I guess he was trying to scare me.
"For a walk" I said turning around and started walking again.
"I don't think so" before I could think he has gripped my arm and had the gun pointed right at my head, I pulled my hand free and he seemed taken back by my strength, using my free hand, I pushed the gun away from my head.
"Did nobody tell you it's rude to point guns at people?" I asked
"Do you know who I am" he said taking a step closer to me, then whispering in my ear "my dear mate" I pushed him back
"Do I want to know who you are, or are you going to just say your worst nightwear, like granddad said over here" I said pointing to where the old freak who attacked me earlier.
"Ohh you will want to know who I am" he laughed to himself "I am alpha of the blood moon pack" as thought words came out of him mouth, I panicked. alpha. blood moon. he was a killer, the most blood thirsty alpha there is. shit and he is my mate!!
"What's wrong princess, not so big anymore?" He laughed, I walked up to him
"I don't give a shit who you are, you don't scare me" I lied, with that I walked away to the door, looking back at him.
"Are you going to open the door?" He looked at me for a mixture before looking away and nodding to someone, the door opened and I was free. Well from him

After getting out the door I saw a few Officers where dead, I noticed a gun on one of there belts and took it, since we could not turn into wolves because of this drug they give us.
After getting the gun a bolt it, running down corridors and though unlocked doors. Every turning I made just lead to another corridor or a dead end. Until finally I made it to the ground test where everyone is singed in, I was free. Get in!!
I ran out the main door to come face to face with what looked about 300 officers all dressed form head to toe in black with helmets and guns. All loaded and pointing at me.

And that is now how I ended up walking past my normal cell and into the extra security cells which is more than what I was in before!
That was where my mate was.
"Okay miss, name and number?" The woman in a caged dusted asked, saying nothing the officers pulled my card from my side and told her my name and then read the number off the ground of my top.
"Okay, you will be here for 3 weeks do you under stand?" She asked like I was 5
"Of course I understand I am not 5" I growled at her, which earned me a tug from the officers and a glare from the woman.
After walking thought what felt like miles of doors I was finally in my part of the cell block. Cell 365. Ohh and guess who is next door?
My mate.