chapter 13

M

Charlies POV .

"sorry" she whispered before he eyes closed

"no stop, don't close your eyes!" i shake her lifeless body trying to wake her up, I take off my t-shirt and place it on her arm, applying pressure, tears streaming did my face as i rock her back and forth holding her arm.

Why am I'm I crying! Get yourself together.

"SHAWN" i shout

"yes I'm here!" I Hear his voice as he pants "here is the pack doctor" he says as well, she comes into my eye line and moves me out the way so she can see Chloe, moving my t-shirt she quickly puts it back and opens her bag.

"Shawn get jason and the stretcher" she says, Shawn runs off and I try to get up but my body feels num I have just bought my mate home and now she is fucking going to die.
I watch as Alana the pack doctor pulls different things out of her bag and started doing things to Chloe.
"We can't take the glass out here, she will bleed to death!" She whispers almost to herself. I feel myself get angry and my body starts to shake! She won't die, she can't die, she's stronger than that.
As the stretcher come and they lift Chloe up and place her on it before running back into the pack house.
Running into the house they pass many pack members and take her up in the emergency lift, the doors close and I didn't even get to go with her. Why would she want me there, if I had just left her in the hut she would have been okay, I could have gone down later! But Nooo......
"Baby" I herd my mum say as she walked to me and hugged me.
"Tell me what's going on" I knew she knew. But she wanted me to tell her. I guess this is a better time than ever.
After telling my mum everything, she made me some soup and then she left,  promising to come back tomorrow. So now I was left alone, with my Chloe the only sound herd was the heart monitor and the only smell was disinfectant, I saw her arm all bandaged up, I held her unharmed hand.
Now it was a waiting game, a waiting game to see when she wakes up and how long her arm will take to heel, I also know that there will be an argument about why she pulled her arm out of the window.

It was not 10 o'clock and I was making my way up to the bedroom where I should be sharing a bed with Chloe!
I lay down and tried to sleep, but know I would not be able to.