Chapter 9

It's been a week and all I can say is that it has been a very long week.
Charlie has been all over me and it's really starting to get to me, I can't handle all the comments and the touching and feeling, to be honest with you it's making me feel a little bit sick.

Well anyway today  is that day. Charlie goes home and I have to fucking go with him. And believe me I have tried every trick in the book to stay but that bloody woman Jane, June I dunno, keeps saying I have to go, I don't have to do anything it a free country.
"You ready" it (Charlie) said placing his hand on my lower back.
" no" I say bluntly pushing his hand away and walking into the bathroom and locking the door.
I had to think, I needed a plan to get away from him and this place. Then it hit me like a ton of brick!! I knew what to do!! I would say maybe 3 days with Charlie and then BAM I will run away in the night, that means no more Charlie and no more of this bloody
place.

"Chloe" omg the way he said my name, I think I'm going to melt. No chloe,he knows it has this effect on me and I can practically see the smirk on his face thought the door, so I slowly walking over to it and push it open with all my power, which hits him right in the nose. And it's bleeding!! Yay point Chloe!!
He smirks at me know this is a game
"Game on" he says just as the Officers come and take us to the door.

Finally outside.
I say the forest OMG my wolf really needs a run, maybe I could make a run for it, and as if Charlie read my mind he placed his big hand over mine and pulled my close to him
" don't even thing about it" he said sharply
We make it to the door and there was a black rangeover   waiting with a Middle Aged small woman waiting outside it, she wore a white pencil skirt with a blue blouse and a which jacket, she had her said slick back into a bun leaving no one pice out. Looking at her face I saw she had the biggest smile plastered on it. Ohh god this better not be his mother.
And just my luck is was...

"Ohhhh my baby!! I missed you so much" she said reaching up for his checks like a baby wanted and Teddy pinching them and showering his face in kisses, I help back the laugh at the horrified face he was making.

"Mum, stop mum that hurts stop please" he Said trying a wave her hands away
"Can't a mother miss her baby boy?" She asked
"Yes but you can't embarrass me" he said softly
" and who is this" she pointed to me with a look of horror on her face.
" mum this is my mate... Chloe" he said smiling
Her smile dropped
"This thing is your mate" she shouted pointing at my with her perfect painted nails.
Grabbing her finger and bending it. I came close to her face
"Did nobody tell you it's rude to point" and with that I looked up at Charlie smiling showing off his perfect white teeth I let go of her now broken finger and when to get into the back of the car.
Wow Chloe great first
impression...... Not