Chapter 6

I have been locked in my cell all day, I can't go on, how the hell am I going to last 3 weeks with out coming out my cell at all, like who made this rule!

I am currently siting in my cell, I can't leave my cell. Being in the extra security section means that you spent 24 hours in your cell with meals bought to you. You are only aloud out every week for 1 lunch in the main hall .
The one good thing about it is that the cell is bigger and there is a small hidden section for me to pee and shower.
It's been a day, and all I can smell is him, I just want to go up to him and smell him! Okay that's a bit weird.
It's night and I have done nothing all day bar read the words scraped into the wall by another inmate before me, I am so tired I just want to sleep, the guards did light out at 10 and its 1 in the morning, because there has been 3 guards come past my cell and I have catches on that they come every hour or so, but I know why I can't sleep, it's because of him.
My wolf won't be able to sleep unless she has some part of him with her, even if it's just a top to sleep with , ahh I have to find something hate this stupid mate bond and I know he feels that same.

It's been another hour and I have still not slept, I was about to give up and sit up when I herd a knock at my door, getting out of bed I look up to see a hand on one of my handles, getting up and rushing to it I see where it's coming from, it's his hand, he was trying to wake me.
"What do you want" I snap and act tired like I have been asleep
"I need you to give me some of you clothes" he tells me
"What not please, I will pass thanks" I say before walking back into my cell
"Wait! Please, I need to sleep" he begs, giving me puppy dog eyes which I know is killing him, because alphas never like to ask or beg!
"Fine, but I need one of yours" I tell him.
He stands up and lifted the top he is wearing over his head, revealing his 6 pack and perfect body. wait and don't get my started in his v line. Wow did the room just get a lot hotter!!
"Like what you see" he asked handing my the top thought the bars
"Not really" I say knowing he was teasing me, so I decided to do the same. Let's just say fighting all theses years has left me with DD sized boobs and a flat hard stomach, slowly I take my top off not breaking eye contact, seeing his wolf try to take over. I walk towards him only in my sports bra ( because they don't trust us with real bras)
"Here you go. And you might want to close you mouth you don't want to catch flys" and with that said I walk back to my bed swaying my hips will he could not see me, which was not far, then putting his top on smelling his scent then falling asleep.