Chapter 12

"I want food" I said sitting on the sofa watching the best movie of all time One for the Money, after our 25 minute argument about me smoking I left the room and went for a walk in the garden to find a little hut at the bottom of the garden, it read movie house on the outside, and the door was not locked so I went to have a look.

Walking though the door I come in to a big room with a sofa bed and a big flat screen tv, i walked thought a door at the other side of the room, walking into the kitchen i was taken away by the black work tops and the white floor, wow this is one ugly kitchen, but it has food in it and a bed so it looks like I will be staying down here for a little while, well until the food runs out.

So i have watches 2 movies and now I want food, I got up from the sofa, cracking my neck and back then walked into the kitchen, I looked at the big black clock on the wall it was 8 o'clock, I had not eaten all day, so all I could think about now is making me some food, I opened the fridge spot some tomates, taking them out, I then get some pasta and made some tomato paster which was amazing by the way, I lock the front door of the house so that Charlie can't come and get me and made up the sofa bed.

Just as I was about to sit down I notice a small door at the side of the room tucked behind a curtain, walking towards it I slowly open it "lord please don't let there be any crazy monster in here" i whisper to myself as i open the door.

Stairs.

Thats all I see, metal stairs going down to darkness, well thats not fuming creepy I slowly walk down each one, feeling the wall to see if I can find a light switch.

Suddenly the lights come on and the most amazing gym is lit up before my eyes. "wow"

"i know it's pretty cool"

"fucking hell you gave me such a fright" I yell at Charlie, who the fuck walks up on someone who has just walked down the stairs to a creepy basement.

"sorry" he laugh's earning a slap from me

"how the fuck did you even get in here?" i ask, remembering locking the door, Charlie puts his hand into his back pocket and pulls out a small key.

"I am an alpha I have a key for everything" he says " and did you really think i was going to let you sleep down here alone" I look at him smile and nod "well think again" he says and the smile drops from my face.

groaning i know i am not going to win this fight so i walk up the stairs, and leave the little hut. slamming the door, suddenly feel a smash and then pain shoots though my arm, turning around i see that i have out my arm though the glass window and now there is about 3 pieces of glass sticking out my arms and blood quickly flowing down the glass and onto the wooden door. Nice one Chloe

"OMG what the fuck happened" Charlie runs up the stairs with concern all over is face, a smile weakly trying not to let the tears run down my face but failing. Turning my eyes from him I look at my arm again, I need to get this out, ok 1,2,3 pull, i yank my arm from the window. Feeling my arm rip and cut some more.

"Chloe stop you are cutting deeper in your cuts" he shouts as i pull my arm out.

So much blood........... so much blood.......... is all that is going though my brain, i feel my head spin and my legs go a little numb. "baby baby hey look at my don't close your eyes" Charlie shouts at me as he runs catches my falling body.

"shawn" I here his shout "call the pack doctor not" he shouts again, he looks at me but i can't see his beautiful face, he touches my face but can't feel his rough hands. I am not feeling the sparks just pain. I'm going to die, and i never got to do all the things that i wanted to do. I feel tears hit my face and I'm not sure if they are mine all Charlie's.

"baby, hey look at my, let me see your beautiful eyes" he says rocking my slowly trying to stop the blood with his t-shirt.

"sorry" is all i whisper before i fall into darkness.