Chapter 7

People today is the day!!! I finally am aloud out for my 1 lunch in the main hall with other people, thank god!!!

All week I have nothing but alpha boy trying to talk to me and to be honest with you it's killing me!
So today is the day I am going to see charlotte and gossip, like girls do.

As I am escorted into the main hall I see all the prisoners quiet and they are held up against the wall, as we enter. One both me and alpha boy are in the room they lock they lock the doors and stand outside with their guns at the ready.
Looking around I scan the room for charlotte whom I spot sitting in the corner with her back towards me. walking towards her I see she has her head down as if she was trying to hide her face.
"Hey charr" I say sitting down, she looks up and the sight that I see shocks me, charlottes face was all bruised and beaten, her eyes was bloodshot and swollen. She had been beaten up.
"Who the hell did this to you?" I say feeling my blood boil inside me
"It was jack or as you know him 'your worse nightmare'" she crocked, trying to fight back tears.
"Why" was the only thing I could say
"He has been bullying me since I got here, my crime is not that bad I don't knocked a tree down that hit someone, they put me here because of my dad, he would make me do things for him like steal stuff, I told him not and he did this" she said now fully crying.
Spotting grandad (jack) in the back ground I saw him talking to alpha boy, they where laughing. let's see how funny they think it is when I snap his neck.
Running over I grab his neck and snap it with out him even having enought time to think.
"AND ANYONE ELSE WHO LAYS A FINGER ON CHARLOTTE EVER AGAIN WILL END UP JUST LIKE HIM" I should just as the guards noticed and barged into the room knocks me down and injecting me with something.
I trying to fight off the darkness that was starting to take over my body, but I could not. the lat thing I say was a fighting. and my last thought was ' I don't even know his name'

I woke up in a room, with a double bed and a really warm present next to me. where am I?