7.

Sara walked in the beautifully decorated hall. She was wearing a red dress with a golden belt that gave a shape to her thin waist. The dress was designed by Hazel and she was more than happy to wear such an expensive dress designed by none but her idol.

The hall was decorated with lavishing lights with waterfall chandeliers hanging from the roofs. All sorts of dishes were served in the sides, made impossibile for her already hungry self to wait any longer but she needed to welcome guests. She knew this was her chance to pay Mr. Emray back with her excellency in work given to her.

People were seated in their seats around the round table, chattering and slow music was playing. She looked around and saw a round huge lifted stage in the middle decorated with flower chandeliers above.

She wondered how it would feel to dance on the slow music in this setting with Emray. She was already imagining her with him dancing until she realised how foolish she is distracting herself with something impossible to happen.

Soon the hall was filled with both Korean and American guests. She didn't know korean so all she did was say welcome and bow, motioning the way inside with her hands.

The cameras were now fixated on the entrance. The crowd growled with questions and cameras flickering as soon as the Kim's arrived. Mr. Kim stepped out of the with Mrs. Kim who didn't look anywhere near to old-age. They both walked in ignoring the questions and cameramen. Wow rich attitude. Suits them.

Soon Miss Hazel walked out of the car followed by her brother, Emray. They both walked hand in hand. Hazel was wearing a green double split dress which matched her eye colour with her blonde hair falling on her shoulders. She smiled at the crowd waving at them. But as soon as Sara looked at Emray she was mesmerized. How beautiful a man could be? His black hair were covering his one eye. He had the stern look in his eyes that she didn't understand. Was he tensed about something? She wondered. Her eyes moved down realising he had his white buttoned shirt opened from the top same as the day she first saw him. She blushed as he looked her way and his expression changed into a comforting look.

Hazel disappeared from the scene and joined her parents who were greeting the guests. She could notice the women who were chattering and talking about Emray and why wouldn't they, he sure was charismatic than any other guy in the party.  She smiled at Emray as he walked towards her. She wished him happy birthday and gave a small gift which had cookies. She was embarassed that she couldn't buy him something expensive but she made the cookies on her own so she hoped he would like it.
____________________________________

Emray's POV

I walked hand in hand with Hazel my eyes fixated in air thinking of the incidents that always bothered me.  I was feeling anxious but I needed to hide it for the night. I knew it was going to be difficult for me to breathe the same air as them but I didn't have any plans to back out. My expression calmed when I saw Sara in the corner. She was working hard I knew by looking at her face. I gave her a comforting smile and walked towards her.

Leaning towards her figure I whispered in her ear, "looks like you have a plan to steal a lot of men's attention tonight, Miss Sara" and smirked at how her cheeks glow red.
"Uhh.. Mr. Emray happy birthday ahaha" she said and handed me a box of cookies. I looked inside and there were star shaped cookies inside. I smiled. The girl must've made them with much effort that they turned out this good. I bit on one of em "mhmm this tastes so much better than any other cookie I ever had." She blushed.
"Well you are doing something similar Mr. Emray. Look around every girl in the party is talking about you."

These girls? pfft! "Well i am looking for someone else's attention tonight." I said and looked towards the entrance and smirked.

The three Kim's entered the party, well dressed. Kim Namjoon the first son, the very famous author, smiled and walked in. He was the serious one also used to mind the boys who were dorks in their childhood, I bet he still is the same.

Following by the middle son. Kim Seokjin. He flashed his strong jawline and gave the girls a flying kiss making them fall off their seats. I giggle. He hasn't changed a bit but grown more handsome. My sister jumped on him giving him a tight hug.

Taehyung the last son was least bothered by all this and had already entered and seated himself between the women. He looked more than handsome tonight even my heart skipped a beat looking at his beautiful posture. People called him a womanizer. All the girls were crazy for him and he teased them with the boxy smile he owns.

After the three, Jung Hoseok entered with Min Suga. They all walked towards us. The five of them had grown handsome and tall over time. I remembered how we all used to play when we were little and how much they took care of me. Even after so many years these guys always gave me that friendly and warm vibes.

"Emray meet Jin-" she got interrupted by Jin. "Worldwide handsome Jin, honey. Hello Emray, happy birthday" he greeted in English. Hazel and everybody laughed. I shook his hand warmly giving a short hug. Same I did with Namjoon.

"Well, Taehyung, you know how he is. Here are my two friends hobi and yoongi. Hobi is a rapper and dancer while yoongi is a very famous rapper also known as August D. Also Jimin couldn't make it to the party, he has very important business to deal with." I greeted them both. They wished me happy birthday and gave presents. I noticed how yoongi oppa was already done by all this. I laughed at how opposite they both were from the start. Yoongi oppa being the lazy sleepy one like a cat and hobi oppa the active and sunshine of the group.

The lights suddenly went off everybody starting chattering and complaining. I looked around for a single source of light when the spotlight suddenly fell on the main entrance and the chatters and mumbling grew even louder. Cameras started flickering. I looked furrowing my eyebrows, soon his figure appeared before my eyes. It was him. Jeon Jungkook my childhood friend. The dearest to my heart. Suddenly faded Memories started crossing my eyes. It was all becoming a mess in my head but I had the stern look in my eyes. He was before my eyes, my kookie

but

not alone?

I frowned.