2.

Sara's POV

"BACK OFF YOU PUNKS BEFORE I BREAK ALL YOUR PRETTY BONES"

I heard a intimidating voice that made me avert my eyes away from the lying men. Suddenly i forgot in which situation I am right now. My eyes were fixed on his posture. I couldn't take my eyes away from him.

He has those green eyes which are enough to take someone's life away. His green orbs are piercing through my black ones. Taking a short glance at the men he starts taking steps towards my crouched posture.

He has a black mask which is covering half of his face. His black button up shirt is unbottoned from the top revealing some of his white skin. I literally forgot that i was getting raped just seconds ago.

His warm hands brings me back from my fantasies. He gently puts his hands on my shoulder "Are you okay?" he asks lightly. I am totally not in my senses. I am staring into his beautiful green eyes with my hands on my chest in an attempt to cover my exposed skin. Realizing that my clothes are ripped, i hang my head low in embarrassment. My head shot up only to see him gently placing his black leather jacket on my shoulder.

He turns his face towards the men who were already scared and ready to run anytime. "I shall not see you here again. And if I see any of you four here by any chance, get ready to face the consequences," he threatens them after pulling his black mask a little down from his mouth.

The already scared and drunk men started running for their lives without a second thought.

I still wasn't able to see his face, all I could see was his nice built back. The green eyed guy turns his face towards when the men were fully out of sight.

My breath hitched at the sight in front of me. Is he even real? His black messy hair were swaying lightly with the winds. And here I go again, staring at his beautiful face in admiration. As if we both are having a staring competition we keep staring in silence. He has mixed feminine looks which make him oddly attractive. I wish I get any chance to kiss those pinkish petal lips for once. Wait what the hell am I thinking?