6.

A/N's POV

Mommy! Daddy, please don't leave me.

'Shushh y/n my child, they'll be fine. Don't cry'

Where are you taking my famiy. Why aren't they speaking to me. Brother...!!

A sudden need to breathe jolted you up. You started breathing heavily as you tried to breathe normally without wanting to get any attention from others. You closed your eyes only to see flames from that day, crawling into your world eating your family and turning it into ashes.

You didn't notice that tears have left your eyes until sara lightly patted ur shoulder. "Emray, you okay?" she asked getting down a bit to see your face clearly.

"Uhh yeah. I'm-im okay," you quickly wiped away the tears n tried to cool yourself. "Doesn't look like you are.. I saw you crying just now amd you are all sweaty... You don't seem to be okay."

Gosh just leave me alone you thought inside your head. "Oh mabye I'm feeling a little nervous, I usually do when I'm traveling by air. Don't worry."

"Okay...", she said with a worried face.

You smiled at her and faced the other side. You appreciate her asking if you are okay but at the same time you didn't want to face the questions that you won't be able to answer.

"EXCITED FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY!!" out of nowhere Hazel shook your shoulders.

"Shut up Haze. I'm trying to chill, don't ruin my mood," you said while plugging in your headphones.

"Oh COMe oooN~ I'm so excited for the party tomorrow," a sigh left your mouth. Hazel seemed more excited than you. You were finally going back to Korea after years and all the bad memories from that day where flashing in front of your eyes. You closed your eyes in attempt to fall asleep again.

"Dad has done so many preparations and invited my soon-to-be husband as well ahhh," your eyes flung open at that.

"Seokjin..? And his friends are also coming...?"

"YES!" Hazel squealed and went back on her phone.

You looked at Sara to see her confusingly smile at you. You smirked at her and went close to her ear "you know Sara now am kind of excited, its going to be fun," you whispered getting back to your seat, making Sara's cheeks glow all red and hot.

"It would be fun... with you," Sara mumbled to herself.

_____________________________________

"YAHHH! Jungoog-ah~" Jin whinned for the 100th time just to end up failing in getting Jungkook's attention. Jungkook was busy typing on his laptop without giving a damn about his hyung and Taehyung was invested in games on the big couch in Jungkook's office.

Seokjin and Taehyung had come to Jungkook's workplace in order to convince him to go with Seokjin and others to the party that was going to be held by the KIMs of west. But for Jungkook it doesn't matter whatever place they hold, if its not work related or important in his eyes he wouldn't care to even talk to them. And that's what he was doing right now, ignoring his hyung pleading and whining.

"Yah Tae! Help me. This kid is not ready to listen to me,"

"Shit I was too close," Taehyung shook his head in disappointment.

"Jungkook please, its going to be fun. Please come for your hyung,"

"Hyung you know I have no time for useless parties," Jungkook said sternly.

"Coming with your hyung to their wedding announcement party is useless to you?" Jin said getting emotional. Jungkook was now finally distracted by the sadness in his hyung's voice. He removed his specks and was about to speak but got interrupted by Tae.

"Hyung! You said it's her brother's birthday party not some announcement party," Tae complained. This caught jungkook's attention and a sudden excitement ran through his body.

"What do you mean Tae hyung?"

"He's right Jungkook. I said its an announcement party because I thought telling you that it's her brother's birthday party will make it absolutely impossible because you don't waste your-"

"Who said I don't go to birthday parties!" Jungkook cut Jin in between with a statement both of them even jungkook never expected would say. His eyes bobbed out and he tried to process what he just said.

"YOU SAID WHAT! You clearly didn't went to hobi hyung's sister's birthday last month," Tae said with his brows lifted.

"Uhh I mean.. I can think about it. Hobi's sister is a girl and I hate girly parties but I can uh... maybe come with you all for some time," Jungkook mentally slapped himself being too excited. He knew he should've acted cold but he himself didn't know why he was so excited about this.

"Jungkook-ah my babyyyy, I promise it would be fun. I can't thank you enough for finally agreeing on coming with us," Jin fake sobbed.

"Yea yea now leave my office and let me work or I'll change my mind,"

"Muwah kook-ah," jin blew a kiss and left the room.

"Guess I'll play one more game in that cas-"

"Hyungggg!"

"Fine fine. Bye," Tae slammed the door leaving in process.

Aish. Jungkook smiled to himself. He didn't know what was happening to him but he surely knew it's going to be fun meeting you, KIM EMRAY.

A/N

Wow wow guys m not dead yet. I know it's been months since I last updated but I really got no motivation or idea on what to write next😐 m sorry if anyone of you were actually waiting for an update lol. I'll try to update more often now (lies :p)

And also I just saw Jungkook's My Time performance. Ooof my eyes aren't innocent anymore 👁️👄👁️