8.

Sara's Pov

I walked to the bartender smiling to myself with the cookie box in my hand. I should get myself and Emray a drink. I don't know why but Emray made me feel special. He never judges me on my status like other rich brats and treats me like his friend without discrimination. This new feeling I think I am liking a bit too much.

"Jukes for two," I asked the bartender and looked towards Emray who was chatting with the guests. He looked so sincere and determined. I shook realising Its too early for me to be simping over him. I saw that the bartender had already placed my drink. Just when I was about to fetch it a hand touches my hand making me jump back. " Excuse me!" I exclaimed. Looking up I saw a tall man sitting on the seat next to me. He was kind off handsome I wouldn't lie.

"Excused you." He says and grabs my drink which also made his hand touch mine briefly. Did he do that on purpose? "That's my drink!" I said a bit harshly this time. The girl standing next to him grabs my cookie box. She was wearing a very revealing dress or I should say it was barely covering any of her skin. Rich brats.

"PFft, look what's inside. Cookies!" She scoffs and hands the box to the man. He was wearing a tight t shirt which revealed most of his inner body with a blazer. "Hey kid why are you carrying cookies around to parties. Did your mama prepare dinner for the little girl?" He says and and the girl who joined just seconds ago were now laughing at me. They were all sprawled on him.

I rolled my eyes and tried snatching the box away. I didn't want to get into an argument with these brats. I've encountered such people plenty of times before. "ah ah not that easily. Let us taste it first." The girl says and grabs a cookie taking a bite. Her face turns into disgust and she drops it on the floor. "Eww. These are the worst cookies I've ever had." She takes the box from the guy's hand and drops all cookies to the floor proceeding to crush them. She looks at me and smirks continuing to crush my cookies.

____________________________________

Y/n's POV

Its him. Really him. The dearest to my heart or I should say used to be the dearest. Suddenly faded Memories started crossing my eyes. It was all becoming a mess in my head but I had the stern look in my eyes. He was before my eyes, my kookie but

not alone? A girl in a mustard colour dress which was showing more of her skin than covering it, walked hand in hand with jungkook.

The lights came back making everyone sigh in relief. "What a dramatic entry!" Jin said making everybody laugh. My eyes were fixed nowhere but on his figure. He had the stern look on his face, more like he was unhappy to be here. He was wearing black tux. His hair perfectly styled. His figure was now much bigger and muscular than before. His height was making him look even more attractive. My eyes went to his hand which was entangled with the hand of the girl beside him. I furrowed my brows. The girl was clinging on him which made me cringe internally. She looked rich. Must be his girlfriend.

"Jungoog-ahh.. always late huh. Yiren-ah where were you?"

"See oppa! He never listens to me. He wasn't going to come but I dragged him with me." She says and throws herself on Jin. Hazels nudges my arm "i don't like her" I giggle at her statement. Like brother like sister.

"Jungkook meet my pretty girlfriend, Kim Hazel." Jungkook comes forward the girl following him. He shakes Hazel's hand and so does the girl. "Hello. I'm Song Yiren. You are Kim but you don't look Korean to me." She says. Truly obnoxious. I know Hazel must be controlling herself from making faces right now. "Oh I got most of the genes from my mother, she's not Korean." She says with a smile, making them turn towards our dad and mom.

I couldn't stand the atmospheric pressure I was experiencing so I thought of leaving the scene before anyone notices. But failed. "Emray wait up! Where are you going?" I looked behind my shoulder and gave them a cheeky smile.

Jungkook's eyes were fixed on me. But I noticed not only his but Yeren's eyes were also checking me out. I smirked and walked towards Yeren. Leaning close to her ear i said, "Tell your boyfriend to keep staring at me and I'll eat him up."

I leaned back and smirked. Yeren's eyes were shot open and her cheeks flushed red with embarrassment. She whispered what I said in jungkook's ears and i almost failed to control my laugh at his reaction. "This brat," he glared at me and excused himself.

"Yah Emray, don't play around like that," Hazel complained. I chuckled.

"No no it's fine Mrs. Hazel. Mr. Emray is quite playful," Yeren said.

"Well i like playing alot you see Missy. Nice to meet you Song Yeren," i took her hand and give it a kiss while looking Directly in her eyes. She was already blushing like crazy. Pfft so easy.

Tink Tink Tink!

"EVERYBODY MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!"