3.

Sara's POV

Emray? Kim Emray he said?

Is he kidding me? Does he even know what he is talking about?

Kim Emray is the KM Enterprises owner's only son. Literally nobody knows how he looks or he even exists. We just know that the business tycoon has a little son after their daughter Kim Hazel. Kim Hazel is a very famous and successful fashion designer. I can't even imagine to even see her in person. She is my ideal.

I was shockingly looking at his back. Am I really sitting with the great son of Mr. Kim?

What is he even doing outside at this hour and that too around this dirty place. And most importantly why did he help such a poor scum like me? Aren't all rich kids a lil' arrogant and bratty?

And here I go again, diving in the ocean of thoughts that I didn't even realize that the vehicle is moving.

The speed made my grip go tighter on his shoulders. I blush at the situation am in. I am almost hugging him for my life.

I lift my head to take a quick look at his face. Although I can't see his face, I somehow know he is smiling in victory.

I lean my head back on his back and close my eyes. Just this moment I want to forget everything and enjoy this moment.

___________________________________________________

Emray's POV

I can't help but smile at her cute gestures. She is kind of cute. Her gestures remind me of being a girl. That I am not Kim Emray but Kang Y/N.

I can't be fragile and weak as girls. I chose this life 15 years ago. I chose to turn myself into a guy. I am not a girl. I can't fall before taking my revenge.

I close my eyes with gritted teeth. I see a vision, my mother smiling at me, my father, my family happily sitting and eating merrily. Slowly they fade and turn into ashes and I remember how my house, my family, my happiness, my everything burnt into ashes.

I quickly open my eyes only to find me hurriedly pulling on the breaks. My breathing is heavy and unstable. I lift the helmet above my head.

"You.... Okay?" Sara slowly pats my shoulder. I nod at her slowly wiping the beads of sweat of my forehead.

"My house is there," she points. "I can walk from here"

She climbs down followed by me.

I take a look at the surrounding. Doesn't seem like a very good place to live. It somehow gives me creepy vibes.

"Umm...mm..Thank you.. Mr. Emray, for dropping me home. I can walk from here," she says with a hesitant bow. Why is she acting so shy? I guess American are bold.

"Hey hey no need to say 'mister' or whatever. Just call me Emray. We are friends c'mon"

"I really don't know Korean culture so I didn't know what to say," she confesses with a nervous laugh.

I laugh at her response. Is she trying to impress me with all those Korean culture thingy?

"Well Sara we are not Korean and we are in not in Korea, so let's just chill like Americans," she smiles embarrassingly. I laugh at her.