1.

It was a chilly night. The shade of the sky has already turned too dark, leading everyone to wonder what the enormous universe consist of. The street lights were giving little hints of how dangerous it was for anyone to walk alone at this hour.

The dark alleys of California were screaming silence with no sign of human species to be found strolling at this hour.

Despite of the cold weather people were working. It was the time when Sara was finished from with her today's shift at the KM PALACE owned by the great Mr. Kim of California known as one of the richest Hotel owners and business man in the world.

Sara knew it was late and having no mode of transport she has to walk all the way to her home. "How tiring it is to serve the rich brats of big families!" she exclaimed while huffing. She was just a poor waitress at the great KM PALACE. Her life was not easy as she belonged to a poor family. Her mother being a cancer patient she has to work in shifts n study at this young age at the very same time.

Busy in her own thoughts she didn't realize she has crossed the dark forest road. Now was the time to cross the alley which was even more dangerous than the forest road.

There was a bar in that alley. All the poor and creepy alcoholic punks were always present in that bar at this hour. Sara was kinda calm because she was used to of the daily walk through the alley and she even keeps a pepper spray in her bag just in case...

She walked past the bar talking quick steps . "Finally! Now lets just get our of-" she stopped when she felt a hand on her back. "Hello sexy lady~" the man who was touching her back nastily whispered in her ears giving her a stinky smell of alcohol. Soon he started running his hands up and down her spine giving her chills.

Sara knew she was in deep trouble. Working on her reflexes her hand immediately flew to her purse in a hurry to pull out her pepper spray. "NO nO baby~" a second man said yanking the purse away from her. She tried fighting when the third and fourth man took a hold of her hands and pushed her to the nearest wall taking a fistful of her hair.

They started tearing her sleeves and beating her mercilessly. "HELP ME! HE..LP ME SOME..ONE" she cried. "Hush hush you whore. Nobody's gonna come for saving such a poor lil shit like you" said the man laughing. The men started biting her white neck. Blood was oozing out of her lips n her body soon covered with bruises. She was hopless. "ST...op....stop...st..o..p" was all she was able to utter now.

The man was bout to tear her shirt off her body when she heard a thud n felt the hands getting harshly removed from her body. Slowly opening her eyes she found all the four men scattered on the ground away from her.

"BACK OFF YOU PUNKS BEFORE I BREAK ALL YOUR PRETTY BONES!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Vote comment and share <3