DMJ - 2

• Jordali January 28th

"Ma, can Spence and Magic come over?" I begged my mother again, "Girl I don't care to make sure the house is clean!" I smiled before leaving

I texted the GC letting them know they can come and then I straightened up the house.

I made sure to close the blinds because paparazzi get too creative nowadays, see
life as a celebrity's daughter is kind of good, but it has some downsides.

See I get all my attitude and actions from my dad, Karl. He's a fire head and he go off 24/7.

On the other hand, my mom is a sweetheart and never speaks up for herself, so my dad and I have to.

The thing is my momma got famous because of 'The Kardashian' and it didn't end well.

Mostly everyone took her side but there are still people who come at her and me being me I will be ready to kill anyone.

She doesn't like conflict at all, so she never speaks on anything, but I do. "TINK COME GET YO FRIENDS!" I heard my momma yell.

I went downstairs to see my momma mugging them, she always tryna act knowing she loves them.

"Dang it's like that ma, no hey or hug nothing wow?" Spencer placed her hand on her chest, "Bye." I laughed.

"Spencer get on out my front room, Hey Magic baby." My momma laughed saying, they made their way to my room with me.

"Jordali I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." Magic states putting her PINK bag down on my bed.

"That's because I'm always at work," I told them, they both gave each other a look. "Mhm," I laughed.

"What," I asked showing my braces, "Nothing, so who you talking to now, Trey or Danny?" Spencer asked.

"Mind y'all business!" I laughed once again; my friends are too much.

"Let me go on the shade room, see what's popping," Magic said laying at the end of my bed.

'Incoming FaceTime call from Skai night in the city emoji 🌃' I heard Siri say on my phone.

"Hello" I answered, "Hey Li, wyd," she said smiling. "Nothing Magic and Spencer just got here" I put the camera on them.

"Hey Skaii" They both dragged out "hey babes," she said before I turned the camera back on me.

"So, I was calling to let you know that Brooklyn is coming on the Anguilla trip, she just told me" She informed.

Skai is a really good friend of mine, despite the problems her and my tete Jodie have had.

The thing is everyone blames Skai because she's older but in real life Jodie was actually bullying Skai about Julez.

I know this because she used to try to make me give her secrets on Skai and when I didn't, she'd try to not talk to me or tell my mom.

With my mom being so faith based she always took my side and sent Jodie home for some time.

"Okay, my mom and I are packed already for the trip. My mom said that she's not flying with us though, she's flying a day after because of my dad's game." I replied.

"Okay," she told me before we said our goodbyes hanging up, "When y'all leaving?" Spencer asked

"Next week during winter break" I told her and then magic jumped up starling us, "Look y'all Omg!!" Magic shoved her phone in my face.

It was a video of Ddg and Halle Bailey, "He finna mess my good sis up." Spencer stressed.

"I'm finna text her because what?" I clicked out of Ryan Destiny's message thread going to Halle and I's.

Halle?

princesshalle 💖
Hi Jordali , it's nice to hear from you! How are you and Jordyn doing?

We're fine, and you?

princesshalle 💖
That's amazing!! Well, what did you need love?

Soo, you and Ddg a thing?

princesshalle 💖
Jordali!! 😂 really?

What? I saw it on the shade room now I'm curious 😂😩

princesshalle 💖
😂, because I trust you and you're a little sister to me I will tell you that we are dating, nothing serious.

Purrrr 💕

princesshalle 💖 laughed at Purrrr 💕

"I love the fact that you're just casually texting Halle Bailey like it's nothing." I looked up to see Spencer and Magic staring.

I laughed at their expressions "I text her 24/7 it's really not that important, y'all fav celebs are like normal people to me." I laughed, but I was serious.

My momma might not be an A-List Or B-List Celeb, but she knows a lot of people and with her having me at 16 I was always around when she was with them.

For instance, The Kardashians, I got my 5M followers on Instagram when I was around them.

It's been a year since my mother and Khloe had their huge fall out and my mom is finally flourishing on her own and I'm so proud.

"Let me see yo phone, I want to see all the celebs in your messages." Magic grabbed my phone.

I gave it to her freely laughing, if I hadn't been friends with them for like 8 years, I'd think they were using me.

I'm just playing lmao.

"Ryan Destiny, Tia Mowry, Jodie Wood- she's, my aunt!" I interfered, "Still, Skai Jackson- she's everyone's friend!" I cut them off again

"So? You still have Kyla Drew, Stormi Reid, Marsai Martin, Yara Shahidi, and Shawn !!, Lori Harvey, Lexi Underwood, Sydney Park, Amandla, Rowan Blachard, Olivia Rodrigo, China Ann McLain, Jenna Ortega wait bitch is this really Zendaya." Magic said shocked

"Call her and see." I shrugged; they do this every time they come over. Last time they called China and she was so confused.

"Hi Jordali," I heard Zendaya's voice "Omg is this really Zendaya?" Spencer whispers "Jordali?" Zendaya repeated.

I grabbed the phone from them "Hey Z, I didn't mean to call you girl." I played it off.

"Oh, it's cool," she smiled, she is so beautiful ugh I want to kiss her "Okay, I'll text you later and tell Stormi I want my 5$ from 8 ball" She laughed loudly.

"Okay" I smiled before hanging up "I want to be a celeb's daughter" Magic pouted

"Girl bye" I told her going to Instagram, "Hey" my room door was busted open and in walked Jodie.

"Hey J" I waved "Hey" they both spoke before turning back around. "Where yo mama" She asked

"In her room waiting on my daddy" I told her, "Okay"