DMJ - 10

• Jordali April 8th

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Skai happy birthday to you!"

"Yay!" Sophia clapped as the song came to an end, all of the workers praised Skai before going back to their jobs.

"Say cheese!" Jada said snapping a picture of Skai and I, it was so beautiful in Anguilla.

In these two days we've seen so many beautiful sites and visited many places.

"Skai are you seeing anyone?" Cam asked and she shook her head, "Guys I'm very much single,"

I laughed and they turned to me, "Don't laugh miss boo'd up," Brook joked and I rolled my eyes.

"I know dang well lil miss Jay ain't talking!" She smiled turning her head.

"Speaking of are you happy forreal or faking it cause I saw the drama and mhmmm," Sophie spoke.

See she always gotta be messy,we turned to Brooklyn and placed her head down in her phone.

"Soph don't start!" Jada eyed her and she shrugged, "Just saying what we're all thinking."

It was true honestly Brooklyn is so mature and humble, she's an amazing person honestly.

However when it comes to Jay it's wishy washy with her, she's so fake when it comes to him it's hard to tell what's real nowadays.

I truly believe she wants a man that treats her like shit, aka Delane.

She was much happier when she talked about him than she has ever  been talking about Jay.

It's sad.

"Okay let's move past that, did I tell you guys that I'm getting a new car." I changed the subject.

"Again? Damn girl you've been through 5 cars in 2 years." Jada spoke.

"Well Mama J likes to spoil her so," Cam stood up for me and I smiled.

'Only because she knows she's a shitty mother' I thought to myself.

They all started talking about random things and I scrolled through Instagram before posting.

• _.itssolai_

itssolai_

_.itssolai_ throwback to ice skating in ATL,take me back 😩. @lavish.camm
view all 9,471 comments

• leaving the restaurant

"Are we going back to the resort?" I asked before they just had me driving around in the dark.

"Yes!" Skai shouted and I nodded, somebody got a little drunk and now she out of it, underage drinking always goes wrong.

Someone aka Sophia decided to order shots for herself and now she's crying and screaming.

"We're pulling in calm down girl," Camryn looked back at her and Sophia cried more.

I huffed, she's getting annoying, I hate a sloppy drunk person.

I don't mind like the 'I can hold my liquor' typa drunk but that 'I'm so fucking drunk' drives me a bit insane.

"We're here!"