DMJ - 13

• Jordali Same day

"I know you are Camryn

"I know you are Camryn." I unlocked the door and she got in, we sat in silence before she finally spoke up.

"You can't blame me for siding with her, you know I hate the disrespectful daughter stuff and when I seen you do it I was honestly thrown off. To me y'all always seem like the best duo and I can't really tell when she's faking it because I don't know her well enough to. I'm sorry for not hearing your side but you're not open about your mom Li."

I just shrugged not wanting to argue, " I'm tired of talking about my mom okay. This trip is about me having fun, not her."

She nodded and pulled me in for a hug, I gladly accepted it, "I love you bestfriend."

"I love you more." We stayed in the car talking until the other girls came out. "Finally." Brook said when we got home.

"I'm so tired!" She groaned, "So are you two sleeping together again?" Jada asked and I looked at Camryn and she nodded.

Jada had a sad expression but played it off so I didn't say anything, I hope she ain't think she was finna steal my bestie or something.

"I can get my stuff tomorrow." Cam said and we went to our room, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKAI." all of us shouted.

Every night we've been doing it, we wait til everyone is in their rooms and at 10:30 we do it.

Even if we're out someone we do it because it's Skai's birthday week and we have to T up for the Disney girl.

"You wanna do that night routine we was supposed to do a while ago or no?" I shrugged and she grabbed her camera.

"Wassup guys it's lavish cam and I'm here today with- Jordali Solai."

"& today we're doing a night routine, so it is currently 10:45 in Anguilla but it's like 5 some in ATL."

"So first I'm about to get in the shower and Cam's going to pick our outfits like we do all the time." I explained

• 1 hour later

"Okay that's the end of the video, hope you guys enjoyed and make sure to subscribe. Peace out lavish baby's."

I flopped down on the bed as soon as her video ended, youtube is tiring. I remember we once did 3 videos in 1 hour.

The sad part is we don't even post the videos for weeks, "I'm finna go to sleep my neck hurt." I told Cam

She nodded going to her side of our bed, I laid at the opposite in with my head on her legs.