DMJ - 15

• Jordali April 16th

<day 7>

"Ion think this is right." Cam pulled away from our passionate kiss, "Just go with it." I said blankly pulling her back to me.

You're probably wondering how we got here and let me just say this, when it come to a lick back? IMA GET IT.

#flashback

"You miss me papa?" I asked Keem over the phone, he nodded his head smiling.

"When y'all coming back?" He asked me, "Well today is only day five so in a week and two days."

He nodded once again before his side went mute, and how I knew it was muted because he's watching Tv and I can't hear it.

"Why am I muted?" I spoke really loud so whoever he was with heard me, then the phone hung up.

I laughed before texting him

to papa 💗
onnat weird stuff?

to jordali
hollup my moms calling

to papa 💗
y you lying?

i called his mom right after just so I could know, "he said he on the phone with you.." I told her.

"He lying, he not even here." I nodded before we hung up.

I went to Instagram and checked his page, I didn't see anything on his story so I went on my backup and checked.

I saw he posted so I checked it.

"I KNOW YOU LYIN." I whispered yelled looking at a picture of him kissing another girl.

I laughed at the caption 'mamas 💗'
that's crazy yo.

i went to messages seeing he texted me like 3 times

to jordali
Ian lying.
Baby you can call now
Li?

I blocked him with quickness, "never I just got cheated on while I'm on a vacation."

I flopped back on the bed before I finally started to cry. "Best? What's wrong." I heard the door open and close.

"He cheated."

#backtoreality

< I changed her bf name to Hakeem>
"okay is this good?" I asked her and she looked at the picture before nodding, I kinda forced her to take a picture to make it seem like I was cheating back.

"I hope Darius doesn't notice it's me." she sighed and I hugged her, "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." I whisper to her.

"Noo best we kiss all the time I just felt uneasy because it's like a lie and secret thing now. We usually just take a video and end up kissing."

She was right we always just recorded ourselves then mouth kiss, I get what she's saying now.

It's like I'm trying hide it and it scares her and I completely understand because everyone's different.

One thing about Cam is she not gone get that lick back, I remember her last break up she cried for days weeks months.

Lordt I was TIED WHEN I SAY TIED I MEAN TIED.

I nodded "You want to do a different pose I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable." I explained

When she didn't respond I knew she did, "Okay just pick me up real quick." She did as told.

"Walk to the light then the mirror." Once she was done I took the picture. "Look." I showed her the edited one I made.

"Okay I like it post it." She smiled big and I knew it was the one, I nodded before posting the picture to my ig story.

• _.itssolai_  5 secs ago

i captioned it "my new nigga do it better 😮‍💨

i captioned it "my new nigga do it better 😮‍💨."

and my dms immediately started flooding with responds but I only opened a few.

@hakeemdaman responded to your story:
BRO WTF JORDALI IM NOT PLAYING!

jordalilovesme sent @_.itssolai_'s story:
JORDALI SOLAI TOWNS-WOODS??

iluvsolai nvr liked Hakeem 🤷🏽‍♀️

Mya!! Shut up 😂😂

weluvsolaii y'all slow 😂😂

cravinf4lili
ik we all saw that story tho!! 👀

jordalisbby
his? I sw it

that's why he blocked!!

heart4jordali
not the getting cheated on vacayyy!!! Wow 😩

saniya im about to remove you 😒

luv4lai 🤣🤣

jordalisbby im f'ing dead ☠️😂😂

craving4lili byeeeesksksklmao-

glad y'all think my pain funny!!!!

i stopped responding to them cause they just made me mad, like some funny.

i opened up like three more dm's from Misty Mya & Spencer and dassit it. "It definitely worked he in shambles."

She showed me his live where he was screaming at the phone and crying calling me a hoe.

I laughed before grabbing her phone commenting.

"GET OFF MY LIVE!!" He shouted as I was still typing making me laugh harder.

'remember ima always get my lick back you' know me papa 😌💋 #lai'

I exited his live giving her the phone, I checked the gc and seen they was apologizing.

now y'all sorry? 😒

weluvsolaii-aaliyah
iluvsolai-mya
heart4solai-saniyah
craving4lili-carmen
luv4lai-tamara
jordalisbby-heaven
jordalilovesme-demiyah