DMJ - 18

• Jordali April 25th

"Y'all weird as shit that's all I'm saying," I laughed shrugging, "Girl get off live f them

"Y'all weird as shit that's all I'm saying," I laughed shrugging, "Girl get off live f them." Eisha said to me.

Most of the girls were still over, Misty left for an appointment. Skai, Tee Tee and Brooke had a photoshoot.

Also Kheris left because she had to go on set, perks of being an actress, it was just Spence, Cam, Magic, Ken ,Mya, Raine ,Linah and Eish.

"No cause they weird like y'all see one clip of me ignoring somebody now all of a sudden I'm disrespectful and this and that."

"Y'all shouldn't have even saw that clip first off because I'm in my own home! Why am I being recording anyways?"  I snapped.

"People was being weird tryna be sneaky because they weird mfka's."

jodiewoods but you on live though? 🤔
alabamabaker ^^ she swears she's perfect
hannahreacts who?🫣🫣
jordalilovesme girlaaa stfu^ 🙄
riahdagoat ain that's yo aunt? 💀
julezzfanpage Jodie lil 14 year old self need to sit down!

"I'm not even finna argue with y'all in the comment, JODIE you suppose to be my auntie but you weird af." I read her comment.

"Why is she talking like she some," Raine read the comments, "Swear!!" Magic added on.

"You stuck in the shadows of Antarctica and you let her run you and that's sad." I rolled my eyes, the comments was funny.

summerjordyn NOT ANTARCTICA 😂😂
wh0.nia Jordali hand me the phone😂😂☠️
weluvsolaii The gc finna be lit after this !
tharealyonii bitch said Antarctica 😂🤣
_primdnp I'm crying dude ☠️☠️😂
myapiyawiya ima need Ms.growl @!!

"JORDALIIIII!!" Delinah started dying laughing along with the rest of them, "now I know you ain't just- bye." Ken smacked her leg.

"I'm finna get off here y'all cause Ian got time for my momma to run to her lil sister rescue 24/7."

"Yea get on off cause they finna have you on plenty teapages." Eisha told me letting her seat back.

"Then they swear somebody problematic." Mya rolled her eyes, anytime an influencer do something it's problematic to the public.

"Then y'all think Jordyn such a saint- No Jordali!" Cam cut me off snatching the phone, "Bye y'all." she ended the live with quickness.

I was irritated and I wanted to lay down, "I'm going to my room, just pissed me off." I grabbed my phone leaving the girls in the movie room.

I was just sitting on my bed for 20 minutes straight until I heard a knock, "Come in." I said thinking it was Cam.

"Jordali we need to talk." Welp I was wrong, "If you're hear to scold me about your sister then I'm sorry." I apologized.

That's the only way I get her to shut up because she loves to take Jodie's side, "That's not why I'm here."

"I think we need to work on our bond, so I sighed us up for therapy. Our first session is tomorrow at 5."

After that she left my room, I groaned punching the air. Sometimes she don't even be making sense.

Right after that I got a message.

GANGBANGERS 🫶🏽💗

eishaaa 💋
we leaving sisterr come lock the door.

OKAYY

kendelle 🤍
me and cam still here!

come to my room

kendelle 🤍
okay

skaiii 🌟
guys we posted some pictures check them out.

bigrainee 😍
i saw em they so cute 😍😍

me too I reposted them💗

myabby 🦋
mykel said you wrong for what you called that girl 😂😂

bigrainee 😍
stggg I was dying 😭

myabby 🦋
me and delinah here too!! Mykel brung us food dassit 🤷🏽‍♀️

he got me some?!?🫠

he got all us some

teetee 😘😘
who? what happened? 🤨

skaiii 🌟
we leaving for atl so we can't even come back 🤦🏾‍♀️

brooke ☘️
right tee, what we miss? 🤔

y'all bought late 😂😂

magic 🪄💕
y'all missed alottttttttt 😭

babyma misty 🤰🏽🤞🏽
she called Alabama, Antarctica dude 😭

spencer ♠️
the shaderoom posted it💀
: link

they so messy🤦🏾‍♀️

eishaaa 💋
Im fighting for my life in these comments idc!!

magic 🪄💕
right witt u sis

babyma misty 🤰🏽🤞🏽
girl me too they got li fucked up!!

they stay tryna say somebody grown, like ya girl  17.

brooke ☘️
right, wea this energy at with miss 14??

kendelle 🤍
they some 🍆 riders 🤷🏽‍♀️

teetee
and 🍑, kissers

spencer ♠️
stg

who all here?

kendelle 🤍
me, Mya, Cam, Rakihya.

eishaaa 💋
took delinah, & magic home dropping off spencer,

okay

When nobody responded I exited the group chat, the girls came into my room finally.
"Took y'all long enough." I said.

"Girl." Cam rolled her eyes plugging her phone up, "I was wondering why you wasn't responding."

"Here we are." Raine and Mya busted in with food, "Thank you, I'was starving." I smiled grabbing the raising canes bag from her hand.

"You welcome," she said sitting down, I turned on a movie as we ate our food.