DMJ - 6

Jordali February 20th

"I'm not internet beefing with nobody dude

"I'm not internet beefing with nobody dude." I responded to some of the comments.

"This girl is weird, she want my life lowkey. First you befriend all my friends, now you texting my bestfriend talm bout new best?"

"Girl get tf on that's weird am I wrong?" I questioned

gianagiselle no tf you not, she weird 😒
user231 but why bring it to the intanet
solaixvibes hoes weird 😷
welovesolai fav stop giving in, fuck her 🤷🏽‍♀️

"How am I bringing it to the media? She said sum to me dude." I rolled my eyes, they steady tryna play me like ima goof or sum.

prettybri I'm late, what happened? 😭

"Listen bri dude, so I was minding my business right and then all of a sudden my phone start blowing up"

"Then I check my message and cam texted me sum tht Crystal texted her, basically asking to be her bestfriend like is that not weird?"

I had added bri to my live so she could respond while I was speaking "that's weird ashit" she said

"Right then not even know, this girl was my friend first then she started acting weird getting everything I got."

random12 fight her
hannahbailey not the flip flopping☠️
sashafierce so you didn't see  the red flags 🤷🏽‍♀️

"I got my hair red, she got hers red, I decorated my room pink, she decorated hers pink. Etc."

malayahkia she straight copying 😂
uniquelashea text me bby 💕
jodiewoods whoo neice? 🤨

"She wanna be like me so damn bad, she b under my mama comments talm bout playmomma. Like girl my moms neva liked you."

"Oh yea you def need to be at her ass cause ain't no way," Bri agreed with me.

"So why you on live tho, she said sum on the media?" She asked and I nodded "Look I'm finna put in on the screen."