DMJ - 19

Jordali May 7th

My mom and I have our 4th therapy session today and honestly I'm sick of it

I don't feel like she's getting the concept of therapy, it's like she's there to prove a point which isn't being proven.

She doesn't hear my side at all, all she does is sit there and pretend to listen because as soon as we get out she's right back to her old habits.

Plus she's trying to start a reality show and it's just even more frustrating being filmed 24/7. The show doesn't drop until August.

"Okay one last question, Jordali how have you been feeling?" our therapist Mrs.Marsai asked, "In general or with my mom?"

"Both."

"I'm general I feel happy my life is at peace and ease and I feel like I've found somebody to spend the rest of my life with." I smiled thinking of them.

"And with your mom?"

I turned to my mom who had her eyes glued to her Apple Watch due to Mrs.Marsai's no phone policy.

"The same way I felt when we got here, she doesn't care nor does she pay attention to me so it's no point you know."

I shrugged looking at my mom once again she had finally looked up after her name was called.

"How have you been feeling Mrs.Towns?" Marsai asked my mom and she just shrugged, "I feel good, would be better if I was at work."

I chuckled angrily, my thing is she suggested this! She signed us up for this yet she has no interest in the whole thing.

Plus she's only doing this for the camera's since they are in our face 24/7, I have no clue why I signed the agreement.

She shook her head writing in her notepad making my mom go back to her watch, "Your time here is up."

I smiled standing up, I shook Mrs.Marsai hand thanking her before I left out along with my mom and the camera crew.

"Where you headed?" My mom asked as I opened my car door, "Danny's house." I replied with a slight smile.

"Well your grandma wants us to have a get together at her house at 7 so be there." I nodded hopping in my car.

I texted Danny telling her I'd be on my way in a second.

myluv 🤞🏽🤎

omw, unlock the door.

u have a key.

oh I forgot.

I closed my phone turned up my radio, I put my car in drive before pulling off. I looked behind me making sure my mom or her crew wasn't following me again.

I don't know what's up with her she's just weird, it used to be just sad how she was acted but now it's like creepy.

I pulled into Danny's driveway before turning off my car, I grabbed my charger and AirPods along with my keys, phone, and purse.

I walked up to the door and twisted the knob seeing it was open, I made my way in closing and locking the door.

I spotted Danny's mom in the kitchen causing me to stop in my tracks, "Hey Mama De!" I walked over hugging her.

"I was finna say I know you ain't finna walk past me." She rolled her eyes hugging me back.

I laughed shaking my head, I chatted with her for a bit before leaving the kitchen walking up the stairs to Danny's.

"Hey mama," Danny stood up to hug me, she wrapped her hands around my waist and I melted in her embrace.

I pulled away after a few seconds and sat my stuff on her dresser, I took my shoes off and got in her bed getting comfortable.

"Girl you always coming in here like you run the place." I laughed rolling my eyes at Danny's comment.

"I do," she tried to hit me with a pillow but I dodged it causing us both to laugh, she got in the bed beside me and laid her head in my lap.

I grabbed her remote turning on the tv going to Charmed on Netflix, "Macy so fine." Danny and I both said as she appeared on the screen.

I smiled tuning into the show, I got lost in the show not even remembering the get together. "What time is it?" I got out of bed.

"7:23." , "Shit!" I put on my stuff quickly and grabbed my things off her dresser, "What happened?"

"My grandma having a get together and I'm late so I already know my momma finna trip on me." I rolled my eyes thinking about it.

"Want me to come or nah?" I thought on it for a minute before nodding, she put on her shoes since she was dressed and followed me out her bedroom.

I checked my phone seeing numerous messages but I only opened my moms and camryns.

momma
wya? 6:38
jordali solai you don't see my text? 6:42
call me 6:50
lil girl don't piss me off 7:10
wya? 7:11

my bad ma, I was watching tv and I turned my phone off, omw now! 7:26

mylifesizedbarbie 🤞🏽💕👱🏽‍♀️
can you come get me, yo momma texted me about this cookout thing. 7:26

Ofc, you don't got to car or some?  7:26
no Ian at home. 7:27

I was texting Cam back when I bumped into Domo, Danny's twin sister. "Hey lil sis," I greeted her back, then Cam came behind her.

"Oh girl you here?" We both laughed, "Domo you coming to?" she looked at the three of us and shrugged.

We all went downstairs saying goodbye to Mama De in the process. Once we got in my car, I started it, connected to Bluetooth then pulled off.