DMJ - 7

Jordali February 21st

• Jordali February 21st

"Mya girl." I laughed pushing her off of me, her and Delinah are crazy honestly.

Anyways today we are hosting a STL event and it's been so much fun so afar.

We haven't made it yet but we've been going place and taking picture and that's been fun.

"No cause look at the girl braids." Raine laughed, they so messy dawg lmao.

"Y'all is messy." Rae said but he know damn well if she wasn't his friend he'd be laughing too.

Them braids is fuched ngl, "Ma?" I tapped her, all of our parents had to come on this trip because were all minors.

"Yea?" She turned to me putting her phone down, "Can you ask daddy to Venmo me 120$ for these shoes?"

She nodded before beginning to type on her phone, I would ask myself but my phone dead asl.

"Y'all is messy for that tiktok though." I implied and they all looked at me. "Yea Right." Delinah agreed

Then we all busted out laughing, "No cause shawty be tryna act tough for the net but we slid in them dm's for that address and she ain't give it up." Raine said.

"I would give it to y'all but I'm not even that type of person." Rae said, "I think magic would know." I replied to them.

I don't care how they get it they just need to fight it out at this point cause it's getting annoying now.

"When she getting here?" Magic had her birthday party the night before she doesn't fly in til tomorrow.

"I don't even know." Delinah told him, "Is y'all preforming y'all song?" I asked Raine n Mya putting my phone on the charger.

They both nodded before talking about something else, we still had 8 hours to drive til we got to STL.

I honestly think we should've flew down but whatever. "He said the payment not going through so he cash app'd you it."

My phone had finally cut on, opening it I immediately went to cashapp and seen the payment.

"Y'all wanna go live?" I asked them, when they agreed I walked to the front of the bus with the kids.

Our parents were in the back just talking about nothing. I was back there because I like to be under my momma.

(Rae Momma, Delinah Momma, Raine Momma, Jordali Momma, Monty Momma, & Mya Momma.)

"Hey y'all ." I propped the phone up on the back of the seat and we all got in the camera.

"Should I get pink in my hair next?" Mya asked all of us, "No, get blue." Linah told her.

"Ouu red." Raine said, damn y'all she asked one thing. "Girl get pink, they tripping." I told her before we laughed.

I turned to read them comments. "Who fake?" Rae asked.

solaiivibes hey bby momma 💗
iluvsolai heyy yall 🤍
jordalisbby hey
user12 ew mya
maceiikhart Rae fake ew 🤮

"Nobody over here fake next," I removed them, don't be messy on my stuff.

"Dude I'm not fake, y'all never even see me with that girl ." Mya started whispering to me.

"Move." I cracked up pushing her, this bitch is ridiculous.

myapresents what she said ? 🍵
itsmessychile 👀
maceiifan y'all dride her 🤷🏽‍♀️
jordalilovesme girl bye^

"Nobody dride that girl." Delinah hopped in, they was really starting to push it. "Im not friends with her, y'all never see me with her."

"Im friend with Mya and Rahkiya , ten toes behind my babes. Im not fake at all, that's for the birds." I responded to the cmmts.

"Period Sistaaa." Raine started rapping causing us to laugh, "I'm finna get off cause y'all done made my baby mad."

I turned to camera to Mya and Rae, she was hugging him while he was pouting. "Bet she won't run up though." Linah said.

"Y'all messy." All of our mothers said together right before I ended it. "Y'all rehearsed that?" Mya asked laughing

"Y'all petty." I placed my phone down before going back beside her, "How many more hours."

She looked down at me before checking the time, "girl 7." I smacked my teeth, "go to sleep." She told me shrugging.

"Shii why the f not, Minus Well." I laughed reciting that one tiktok